Esteemed Contributor

Re: New colors for the ombre tunic just posted!

[ Edited ]

You Ladies are something else! I got caught up in the wave of enthusiasm and succumbed to the Alabaster yesterday. I did put the Coral on check after reading Louis' description. Beautiful, just beautiful. The color at the hem looks kind of cordovan-ish. Actually I've been racking my brain to put my finger on a color called 'blood' something...a dark reddish, maroon purple brown that I own and love. For the life of me , I just keep drawing a temporary blank. Does this description of the 'color' sound familiar to anyone? I'll think of it eventually. ..

And now, seeing the photos, the blue...I have been swept away again! Very, very nice. I am impressed by the sofistication of the print and the soothing range of color. This may be my favorite, it's a hard choice.

So many wonderful Items this time around...it's nice seeing  new people posting their interest and purchsses. It's been a wave of tsunami shopping and everyone seems to be swept up!

I love this forum. 

Honored Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

You Ladies are something else! I got caught up in the wave of enthusiasm and succumbed to the Alabaster yesterday. I did put the Coral on check after reading Louis' description. Beautiful, just beautiful. The color at the hem looks kind of cordovan-ish. Actually I've been racking my brain to put my finger on a color called 'blood' something...a dark reddish, maroon purple brown that I own and love. For the life of me , I just keep drawing a temporary blank. Does this description of the 'color' sound familiar to anyone? I'll think of it eventually. ..

And now, seeing the photos, the blue...I have been swept away again! Very, very nice. I am impressed by the sofistication of the print and the soothing range of color. This may be my favorite, it's a hard choice.

So many wonderful Items this time around...it's nice seeing  new people posting their interest and purchsses. It's been a wave of tsunami shopping and everyone seems to be swept up!

I love this forum. 

'Oxblood'?

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Esteemed Contributor

@JustJazzmom Yes, yes, yes. Oxblood is the color! Much Thanks! 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@haddon9 wrote:

Beautiful!  I'm hoping for a good fit but I don't often have luck with Linea.  Keeping my fingers crossed on these.  I ordered the alabaster & blueberry....I couldn't resist! Smiley Happy

ETA: I like the beach glass necklace set that looks perfect with the blueberry tunic.  Does anyone know if it's been offered already & sold out or will it be coming in the future? TIA!

@haddon9

The beach glass necklace is yet to come! I think Louis said in May...someone will post here when it's up for ordering.

Hope you enjoy your tops! What I like most about this one is that it's light and airy for summer and doesn't cling. Feels great against the skin. This fit may work for you. I had the same experience when I first purchased Linea, even though I'd worn Louis' clothes from his Anne Klein days, which all fit beautifully...I was ordering silhouettes at QVC that were more suitable for petites and it took a bit of trial and error to find what worked for me. Now, I have a bulging closet full of Linea!

Honored Contributor

@GraceCO wrote:

@haddon9 wrote:

Beautiful!  I'm hoping for a good fit but I don't often have luck with Linea.  Keeping my fingers crossed on these.  I ordered the alabaster & blueberry....I couldn't resist! Smiley Happy

ETA: I like the beach glass necklace set that looks perfect with the blueberry tunic.  Does anyone know if it's been offered already & sold out or will it be coming in the future? TIA!

@haddon9

The beach glass necklace is yet to come! I think Louis said in May...someone will post here when it's up for ordering.

Hope you enjoy your tops! What I like most about this one is that it's light and airy for summer and doesn't cling. Feels great against the skin. This fit may work for you--sometimes you have to just keep trying. I had the same experience when I first purchased Linea, even though I'd worn Louis' clothes from his Anne Klein days, which all fit beautifully...I was ordering silhouettes at QVC that were more suitable for petites and it took a bit of trial and error to find what worked for me. Now, I have a bulging closet full of Linea!

@GraceCO Thanks so much for the information regarding the necklace!  I'll keep my eyes out for it!

I've been working hard at losing some weight around the middle so I'm hoping that these new (to me) beautiful tops will work.  I really love this ombre look!

Esteemed Contributor

PLEASE, please more Linea Shows on QVC. Afraid the Q is hiding Louis on Q2, which I'm unable to get on my cable channels. He is my favorite designer on QVC. Just found his whisper knits in 2016! Love his fashion sense and clean lines. Amazing talent.

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Respected Contributor

@BirkiLady wrote:

PLEASE, please more Linea Shows on QVC. Afraid the Q is hiding Louis on Q2, which I'm unable to get on my cable channels. He is my favorite designer on QVC. Just found his whisper knits in 2016! Love his fashion sense and clean lines. Amazing talent.

Not sure if you're aware - you can watch QVC2 on your computer or iPad - that's how I watch it. Also - Louis has several Shows coming up on QVC - including Monday April 24th 10:00 a.m. - the following is his schedule that he posts on his Blog:

***April 24th, 7:00am Morning Q

April 24th, 10:00am, one hour show

***April 24th, Inspired Style

May 8th, 5:00PM, a one hour show

May 15, 11:00am , a one hour show

May 30th, 9:00pm QVC 2, one hour show

May 31st, 6:00pm, QVC 2, one hour show

May 31st, 8:00pm, QVC 2, PM Style

Honored Contributor

These are beautiful.

Would you say the sizing is true to size?   

Or should size up or down?

@anniebethsmom

Contributor

I received mine in all colors and love them. So glad I got them early these definately won't last once they are presented.

Trusted Contributor

@Sun City Sharon wrote:

I received mine in all colors and love them. So glad I got them early these definately won't last once they are presented.

@Sun City Sharon

I received the alabaster one yesterday and the coral one today, I already own the peacock one from last year.  You are 100% correct, these will not last once that they are presented.  Louis has another winner!!

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~