Respected Contributor

Re: New colors for the ombre tunic just posted!

[ Edited ]

Oh my. These are beautiful--like an Impressionist painting--and I'm definitely not a print person. But, I am today! lol. I ordered the alabaster yesterday, but adding these two colors to my cart. Irresistible, especially since I know what a great top this is--have it in peacock.

I agree with @Marlyn1, we always ask for more Linea, but I know I'll be relieved to get a break after Monday. I may need to sign up another client just for my Linea habit Smiley Wink

Contributor

Mine have shipped already. I ordered all three. I don't have any from previous years, I am fairly new to the Linea line. These have such glowing reviews that I had to try them.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sun City Sharon wrote:

Mine have shipped already. I ordered all three. I don't have any from previous years, I am fairly new to the Linea line. These have such glowing reviews that I had to try them.

@Sun City Sharon

I think you made a great purchase--you are lucky they shipped so fast! Anything I order seems to stay "in process" for days.

I usually steer clear of any prints, but this one is truly beautiful and I couldn't resist getting all the new colors, too. I have it in "peacock" and it's so flattering. Hope you enjoy them!

Contributor

[ Edited ]

I usually don't buy prints either, because I tire of them very quickly and generally toss in the Good Will after one season. These Ombre Tunics though seem really nice. I am glad they came back around since all the previous years were gone in my size.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Beautiful!  I'm hoping for a good fit but I don't often have luck with Linea.  Keeping my fingers crossed on these.  I ordered the alabaster & blueberry....I couldn't resist! Smiley Happy

ETA: I like the beach glass necklace set that looks perfect with the blueberry tunic.  Does anyone know if it's been offered already & sold out or will it be coming in the future? TIA!

Honored Contributor

@GraceCO wrote:

Oh my. These are beautiful--like an Impressionist painting--and I'm definitely not a print person. But, I am today! lol. I ordered the alabaster yesterday, but adding these two colors to my cart. Irresistible, especially since I know what a great top this is--have it in turquoise.

I agree with @Marlyn1, we always ask for more Linea, but I know I'll be relieved to get a break after Monday. I may need to sign up another client just for my Linea habit Smiley Wink

@GraceCO I'm also not a print person.  I usually don't like them plus a solid is so much more diverse & more slimming in my opinion.  However these prints are so gorgeous I couldn't resist either!

Esteemed Contributor

The new colors- wow!

I already have this top in the peacock and pink combos as well as the similar tunic in animal print/ terra cotta.. Because it's a print and because I have already busted ny Linea budget for April, I will pass on these beauties. I hope I am not tempted during the show, as I was when the pink one aired.

Trusted Contributor

@queendiva wrote:

The new colors- wow!

I already have this top in the peacock and pink combos as well as the similar tunic in animal print/ terra cotta.. Because it's a print and because I have already busted ny Linea budget for April, I will pass on these beauties. I hope I am not tempted during the show, as I was when the pink one aired.

@queendiva

Busted my budget is spot on!!  I'm waiting for the credit card company to call me about the sudden flurry of spending going on with my card!!!  

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Super Contributor

Oh My! I promised myself no more of these tunics - I already have one in every color!!! Then I ordered the alabaster...then this AM I saw the coral and blueberry...and my resolve was broken! Oh well, I told myself I could always return them if I didn't like them when I received them...what a joke! Louis I think I need an intervention!!!
Honored Contributor

Oh, Sunnyfield, I understand so well the failure of will and little mind tricks we sometimes play with ourselves when it comes to Linea.   The only answer is that this, too, shall pass -- and we will be yearning again for more Linea.