Super Contributor

New colors for Stand collar tunic but no XS

Hi to QVC Customer Service

New colors have been loaded for  A287617
Linea by Louis Dell'Olio Gauze Crepe Stand Collar Tunic but  XS is entirely missing. Could someone look in to this and make  XS available to order?

Thanks so much!

Honored Contributor

Re: New colors for Stand collar tunic but no XS

It’s a beautiful tunic but a person sure doesn’t want to size up. This is an older video because Jac is modeling the black tunic which BTW I like the unbuttoned concept. Beautiful top.

Super Contributor

Hi @OKPrincess

Yes, it is beautiful. I have it in four colors from last season and I love it. I was excited to see it brought back with new colors but now I'm frustrated that they are not showing XS as an ordering option. I called to order it and they also are saying there are none in XS.

I spoke to someone in Customer Service who said the same thing. Louis thinks it's a loading issue and I agree. I'm hoping if I post the problem here a Forum Monitor will see it and tell one of the people who load the items.

Honored Contributor

@Fair Ladywrote:

Hi @OKPrincess

Yes, it is beautiful. I have it in four colors from last season and I love it. I was excited to see it brought back with new colors but now I'm frustrated that they are not showing XS as an ordering option. I called to order it and they also are saying there are none in XS.

I spoke to someone in Customer Service who said the same thing. Louis thinks it's a loading issue and I agree. I'm hoping if I post the problem here a Forum Monitor will see it and tell one of the people who load the items.

I guess I missed it last time. Anyway this would make a perfect classy jacket. This one would be safe in NYC (little joke from one of my earlier posts).

Super Contributor

The XS sizes are listed and the new colors are available too for the A287617 Linea Stand color tunic. I love this top and am looking forward to getting it in some new colors!