Regular Contributor

New color posted for Nugget Necklace, J353997, Blue/Gunmetal

I noticed that the Blue/Gunmetal color is now posted for the lovely Nugget Necklace!  Get it now, if you've been waiting for it, Louis' jewelry is hot, hot, hot!!!

GET RICH...........Count Your Blessings!
Regular Contributor

Re: New color posted for Nugget Necklace, J353997, Blue/Gunmetal

Now that I read the posts, I see that this info is already out there!  I am so excited about all of Louis' new offerings this year, it's been so much fun receiving my new things.  I've been living in my ponte light crop pants and reaching for my Pompeii station necklace over and over again! 

GET RICH...........Count Your Blessings!
Honored Contributor

The Pompeii necklace is far and away my favorite.  Bought all options and wore the blue one yesterday.  

Honored Contributor

@golding76 wrote:

The Pompeii necklace is far and away my favorite.  Bought all options and wore the blue one yesterday.  

@golding76

I agree with you.  I bought it in red and blue.  It is a great necklace - not too long or too short, not to dressy, etc.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@golding76 wrote:

I did the same---and have four pairs of the earrings to boot! Guess we don't have to worry if we lose one or break one.....

I'd like the Pompeii in a Black version, too! Picture that!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel