Honored Contributor

Re: New blazer--lots of sizes popping up if you missed yours

The port blazer I ordered when all these reappeared is now on backorder.  

Respected Contributor

Thank you, @gardensla.  I missed the blazer when it was first presented.  I had been checking for more blazers in my size and had given up.  Thanks to your message, I was able to get the black blazer in my size.  Can't wait to get it.  The Port is calling my name too but I'm trying to be good.

“Do not think only of your own joy, but vow to save all beings from suffering.”
Dalai Lama
Honored Contributor

@DiAnne, same here. 

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for the heads up! After receiving the port blazer, I really wanted the black, but checked back and my size wasn't available.  Now it is and I ordered the black. I sometimes tell myself that it wasn't meant to be when my size sells out - saves me money - so I don't bother stalking.  

This blazer is SOOOO good.  I wish I had waited and not purchased the lighter weight poly/rayon blazer in black earlier in the year.  I haven't worn it yet, as I can't get the packing wrinkles out of it.  I was about to take it to the cleaners when this new one pops.  The fabric is more structured and the port was ready to wear right out of the package.  The fit is perfect and I really love the longer length.  

Anyone interested in the light weight black blazer in size 12?!  LOL!

Trusted Contributor

Just received an e-mail from the Q stating they did not have my black jacket in stock and that they would try to get more from manufacturer.  Otherwise, my order would be cancelled.  This irritates me to no end because they are still showing my size 12 as available. So frustrating.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sammijo10 wrote:

Thanks for the heads up! After receiving the port blazer, I really wanted the black, but checked back and my size wasn't available.  Now it is and I ordered the black. I sometimes tell myself that it wasn't meant to be when my size sells out - saves me money - so I don't bother stalking.  

This blazer is SOOOO good.  I wish I had waited and not purchased the lighter weight poly/rayon blazer in black earlier in the year.  I haven't worn it yet, as I can't get the packing wrinkles out of it.  I was about to take it to the cleaners when this new one pops.  The fabric is more structured and the port was ready to wear right out of the package.  The fit is perfect and I really love the longer length.  

Anyone interested in the light weight black blazer in size 12?!  LOL!

Get yourself over to Bed, Bath & Beyond & get the My Little Steamer. This was the best $20 ever spent (20% less if you use their coupon) to get out package wrinkles. Hang the blazer on a hanger & steam the wrinkles out. My iron is gathering dust!

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Trusted Contributor

Thanks, JJM!  I may just get that steamer.  My iron with the steam setting didn't budge those pesky packing wrinkles.  I may need to wear that black blazer after all if my size 12 in the new one is not, in fact, in process as others are not.  And they are STILL showing available.