Respected Contributor

New Whisper Knit T-Neck Details....

[ Edited ]

Colours....

“....they should be here next month. Black, Ivory, Pine and Scarlet to go with the Tartan plaids and other things in Oct.”

Comment by Louis Dell'Olio — September 13, 2020 @ 11:12

Louis answered a question about the body and sleeve hems....

“....the original WK TN that was reordered so many times did have ribbed starts, but this new one has tubular starts at the sleeve and body hem, so yes they are flat.”

Comment by Louis Dell'Olio — September 13, 2020 @ 11:10

Honored Contributor

Re: New Whisper Knit T-Neck Details....

Of course I'll go for Pine (hoping, deep down, that a Pine WK midi-skirt appears next Fall). 

Esteemed Contributor

@golding76 

If you have any Dark Forest Green WK and you feel its compatible with the new Pine... I've seen the DFG WK skirts on the bay.

Also lots of the elbow length sleeve WK dresses in DFG, Magenta and Black offered at crazy low prices too.

Honored Contributor

I do own the DFG midi-skirt, Rochelle, but have not had the compulsion, yet, to compare it with my Pine tank. 

Thank you for the suggestion, though.

Esteemed Contributor

You're welcome @golding76 

Trusted Contributor

I have compared the Pine wk to the DFG wk and I do not like them together. You can get away with some other DFG fabrics, perhaps, but I think if you're pairing a pine wk sweather with a dfg wk skirt, it will not look right.

Honored Contributor

crdlb and rochelle,

If the DFG WK is incompatible with the Pine WK, we will surely need a WK midi-skirt in Pine. 

Here's to seeing it next year in a cleaner universe!

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

While we're requesting more colors--a plea for more Perfectly Pink, in the WK TN at the very least. I wear out all my PP TNs and need to restock. I promise to buy multiples!

A knee length skirt in PP would be great. A good tie in to the PP WK short sleeve mock from 2019.

My PP safari shirts and boho skirts are looking tired from years of wear, too. I know those items are canceled so perhaps intro their replacements with PP in the rainbow?