Respected Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: New WK Sweater, Blouse & Faux Suede Skirt Posted!

@Seka  - thanks for posting.  I'm also waiting for the jackets to be posted,  

Esteemed Contributor

Maybe for the sweater, since it's been forever since we have seen my favorite color magenta. Blouse is 100% poly, so that's a no and while the skirt is beautiful I have no need for one.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Seka Thanks so much!  This Fall Collection will be stunning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“Another wonderful photo!”

Filed under: From Louis — Louis Dell'Olio @ 7:45 AM

Thanks to Seka’s  posting I looked at the new photos of the sweater, blouse and faux suede skirt. While the sweater and blouse are passable photos….the skirt photo is not! I don’t know this model, but I can tell you she is NOT A SIZE 4, which is the size they usually photograph. It looks to me like they should have gone up a size or put it on the model who did the sweater and skirt. I would advise you to check the waist and hip measurements given before ordering. This model definitely needed the next size up. The skirt should not fit the way it fits this model. It should be easier at the waist, hip and buttock……All said it’s a beautiful skirt………………….enjoy…………………..much Love…………………….Louis

Respected Contributor

Thanks for posting!  I ordered the magenta sweater, have always LOVED a blouson sleeve, and the color and style is excellent.  Magenta will be wonderful paired with grey, loden, black, ivory, all my other separates.  Yay!

Respected Contributor

Thanks for posting. Once again, Q’s pics don’t really push me to buy anything. The sweater is really pretty but none of the colors are calling to me. I love the magenta one but that’s a tricky color me. I can’t tell what the undertones are.

I’m sure the skirt is beautiful, but I just won’t get enough wear out of it.

Floral blouse - can’t really tell from the pics if I like it or not. Need a close up and description of what colors are in it.
Esteemed Contributor

The navy and magenta sweaters are calling my name! Those sleeves are lovely. Not fond of polyester so doubt that blouse will be a must have.

How I wish the QVC buyers would let LDO use a good mm weight silk!! The print and style are beautiful . . . and would be sell-outs in a high-end fabric. 

Retirement has dampered my need for dressy skirts. I still prefer the WK pencil skirts, which I'm able to wear the above sweaters with (or with jeans , which have become my go-to wardrobe favorite). How times to change! 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

Thanks for posting @Seka  I'll update the list shortly.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Super Contributor

Thanks @Seka !  I missed a lot this morning apparently!  I finally got all my guys off to work and two of them on a trip to Minnesota, cleaned up the kitchen and then sat down to all of these surprises!  

The WK sweater looks like the perfect little sweater and I love the delicate detail at the shoulder and the blouson sleeve.  I'm so happy it came in ivory as I have worn and worn my other ivory long sleeve WK and it was time to refresh.  I will definitely get this in navy too.  

I'm sure that Louis' pictures of the suede skirt will be way more flattering so am planning on the navy.  I love skirts and will wear it with whatever I would wear faux suede pants with.  It can go casual with a chunky sweater or more dressy.  Louis' faux suede is so very yummy and comfortable that it's a must have for me!  Trying not to think about the black too.

I have a Linea budget by the month and technically this is all for September, but 8/31 is close enough Smiley Wink. Louis is coming out with so many wonderful things that it is hard to keep up!

Some of the carnival necklaces popped up last weekend and I was so excited to order the caramel, but just received my package and there was a Susan Graver necklace inside....BIG sigh.  Of course there aren't any left.  Very disappointing and unfortunately this is not the first time, even in this past year, that this has happened.  I am starting to lose hope that QVC will correct these shipping faux pas.