Respected Contributor

New Ombre Tunic Color up for order...Mocha

[ Edited ]

...as well as the return of three original colors--Flame, Fuchsia and Peacock--for those who missed out!

Sneak Peek

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Respected Contributor

Re: New Ombre Tunic Color up for order...Mocha

“THE MOCHA TUNIC”

…………………….The OMBRE TUNIC, A263353, is one of my most popular tops and every season for the past FIVE YEARS we have introduced new colors……………MOCHA, above is the new color for April…..and…it is AVAILABLE NOW!!……………..It is a combination of HONEY, MOCHA and deep CHOCOLATE BROWN……..As you can see above, the Chocolate Brown slim pant, A265615, works beautifully, but only large sizes are now avail…..For a lighter bottom ALABASTER, LINEN or WHITE will all look great…..The new HONEY CARNIVAL NECKLACE, J354006, matches to a “T”. The Gold Hoop earring is the perfect compliment, and more sets are coming back. I know there are many of you who own this top in many many colors. I think the new Mocha is the perfect addition……………………………..enjoy…………………….much Love………………………….Louis

Respected Contributor

“THE FLAME TUNIC”

………………………..FLAME……………was one of the very first colors I introduced. There are many women who missed out buying this top in this color because it SOLD OUT in seconds. You know my philosophy is never to bring back old colors….but…I also say….never say never!…..So many of you have asked me to bring the original colors back that I couldn’t refuse. There are also many women who have never seen this top in FLAME so I am happy to revise this beautiful color for you. It starts at the top with a red/orange to red to burgundy at the bottom. Many of my wine bottoms will work if you want to wear it going into the fall………………..Women tend to wear accessories that match or blend, because wearing a contrast color can be challenging………In this case the contrast of the red orange next to the VOODOO necklace set, J391570, is outstanding! The necklace just POPS….in a good way!! The TURQUOISE looks fabulous next to the red orange, and with WHITE pants the whole effected is just wonderful. This color too is avail RIGHT NOW. They quietly posted them without any fanfare…….so I thought I had better give you a HEADS UP!………………….enjoy……………………..much Love……………………………Louis

Respected Contributor

“THE FUCHSIA TUNIC”

…………………………….FUCHSIA………………is also one of the original colors that sold out in a flash!….and it’s a beauty. The colors are really extraordinary! The HOT PINK top into FUCHSIA into deep VIOLET and PURPLE is simply beautiful………………….The MIXED MEDIA NECKLACE SET, J390525, in HOT PINK faceted glass beads and IVORY pearls with the matching EARRING, is unexpected, but works beautifully. The Ivory Ponte Pencil skirt pulls it all together………………………………enjoy……………………….much Love………………………….Louis

Respected Contributor

“THE PEACOCK TUNIC”

………………………PEACOCK…………….is the last of the three original colors that is also making a return. Actually, Peacock has been reordered before and sold out again, so back it is…..Unfortunately, I couldn’t find the sample so this is the original collage I used back then…….This necklace is no longer avail, but I’m thinking the new BLUE BERBER NECKLACE SET will work nicely……White or Navy bottoms will be the perfect options…………………..enjoy……………………….much Love………………………………………Louis

Valued Contributor

O.M.G. I LOVE them all!!!!

Respected Contributor

I have the peacock and the fuchsia, and both are beautiful. I just ordered the new mocha and happily got the flame, plus the two necklaces. Louis just makes it so easy, and affordable, to look great.

Honored Contributor

I was fortunate enough to grab all these beauties first time they appeared.

Yes, they appear on my Linea All-Star List.