Respected Contributor

New Necklace & Earring Set! J350152

……………………….A good jewelry wardrobe is about balance……and with the right balance comes variety. You should have statement pieces that are BOLD and DARING, and can be seen when you walk into a room……….You should also have pieces that are DELICATE and FEMININE, and whisper rather then speak loudly. One is just as important as the other……………The FLOWER and CRACKLE BEAD necklace and earring set, J350152, is both delicate and feminine…….The metal flowers, the bead separators, and the chain are all in an antique Brass color. This gives the necklace an antique estate look. Even the separator beads are special. Up close they look like they are made of tiny little brass rings……….The resin beads come in different shapes and sizes. They are translucent, and have the look of CRACKLED ICE…….The Crackle beads come in two colors on each necklace…….On this necklace the colors are CLEAR, and PINK MIST……….The necklace measures 54 inches from the Lobster Claw to the first ring. It also has a three inch extender………The earring measures approx 2 1/8th inch from the bottom of the lever back to the bottom of the earring…..The resin crackle bead will always be the color…..in this case the Pink Mist……….This necklace looks wonderful worn at its’ full length and equally fabulous…. doubled. When it is doubled I like how it falls some what haphazardly……….I have shown the necklace on the Perfectly Pink short sleeve WK ENR essential sweater, but please do not limit it to wearing with pink only! It looks wonderful as an accent on many other colors…….Did I mention that this is a necklace from my archives? I created this exact necklace for my Anne Klein Couture Jewelry line many years ago, and it is still a beauty!……………………………enjoy………….much Love……………………Louis

…..AQUA MIST…………..is the second color avail. Again, the metal is Antique Brass. The resin crackle beads are in CLEAR and the AQUA MIST. I have shown the necklace above, with the Celadon Sleeveless TN and the Swing WK TN……………The Aqua necklace works equally well on both colors. It’s a wonderful accent color on many other colors like Desert Sand and any Taupe………..It also looks pretty on other pale colors like Buttercup…………………………….enjoy…………..much Love………………..Louis

……………………………….LILAC MIST is the last color avail. in the necklace and earring set……………This is not an easy color to find in the Fashion jewelry world, and is usually found in semi precious or precious stones that can be very costly………What I love about these resin beads in these colors is they are just a tint…..enough to see the color, but still maintain that fragile look…….When they are worn against a fabric they become a little more intense, but still delicate………………………………………enjoy……………….much Love………………………….Louis

Respected Contributor

Re: New Necklace & Earring Set! J350152

Just beautiful!

Respected Contributor

Thanks @Seka for posting the photo.

This necklace is so delicate and pretty . . . I love it!  

Respected Contributor

I wasn't able to watch the shows this visit.  I ordered my items when they appeared online and I can't wait to get them all.  I did notice that this gorgeous necklace wasn't available yet.  Did Louis mention anything about this on his shows?  Thanks!

Honored Contributor

@santorini wrote:

I wasn't able to watch the shows this visit.  I ordered my items when they appeared online and I can't wait to get them all.  I did notice that this gorgeous necklace wasn't available yet.  Did Louis mention anything about this on his shows?  Thanks!

He said it would be posted this month.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

Thank you, JJM.  I'll keep watching for it.  It's so beautiful.  Thanks.