Respected Contributor

New Louis video...........Holiday dressing!

Louis did a new video on the Midnight blue sequin pants and the black sequin pants and an assorted of tops with sneak peak of the Romantic blouse which comes in black and plum.  Another new top.....A surplice top in pearl white, Midnight blue and black.  The Lurex top in black, Midnight blue and Alabaster.  This is the link to his facebook page. the video is not yet posted to his website:

https://www.facebook.com/louis.dellolio?fref=search&__tn__=%2Cd%2CP-R&eid=ARAQFUeFFWWe6JjrQF_22bPUOs...

Respected Contributor

Re: New Louis video...........Holiday dressing!

thanks sp much

Trusted Contributor

Wow wow wow!  Fabulous clothes and wonderful narration.  Better than the QVC presentations, except for the styling with the models.  Louis does put together many outfits.  I noticed background music for the first time.  I wasn't considering the sequin pants, but now...

I do check the blog frequently, but thanks @Somertime  for posting this.

Trusted Contributor

I was just blown away by the beauty of these pieces. And I want them all! I already own the black sequin pants and can unequivocally say they are fantastic. I'm all in for both sequin tops, the blue pants, and the coordinating lurex tops. These pieces are timeless and I agree with Louis- create a setting where you can look amazing!

Respected Contributor

I agree with @anniebethsmom. This sequin pant is fabulous and surprisingly VERY comfortable to wear. And, for those of us who don't like a lot of flash and lean toward understated, the small sequins Louis uses make all the difference. Classic and elegant. Also makes it possible to wear the pants more casually. So, yes, I'm also getting the pant in blue with lurex sweaters in all colors. 

You NEED to get this pant in at least one color. Don't miss out on this one! IMHO

Regular Contributor

Hi. I'm not a Facebook user. Is there anyway I can view Louis's video?  It just keeps asking me to open an account and I don't care to do that. I know I have been able to watch them previously, but not this time. Thanks...

Super Contributor

I'm not a member of Facebook, but it usually let's me watch his videos. I can't even see this video posted?  I do hope Jennifer will put it on Louis' website. 

Super Contributor

@dodies @mam2fourboys   

Try this link:  

https://www.facebook.com/louis.dellolio/videos/3588846234505513

I'm not a Facebook member and this link works for me.

Super Contributor

This video is on his facebook page not the linea facebook page. Why they dowbload on the other facebook page, who knows.

Super Contributor

@BklynKinsey thank you for the link!  It worked for me and I was able to sit down and have a lovely time looking at all the new coming up!  I agree with Louis' encouragement to dress up a bit as I do think it lifts the spirits and I just love dressing in feminine things anyway.  This morning I have on a navy skirt with the navy tights, the wonderful ivory blouson whisper knit sweater and the compass necklace, which is such a beauty.  My husband raised an eyebrow at me before he left for work.....loooove that!

I find myself just sighing at Louis' collection yet again.  I wish I had an unlimited Linea budget!  I love the ballet neckline Lurex sweater in the midnight navy and I am taking a second look at the midnight swag necklace.  I wasn't sure the first time I saw it, but then I saw the recent new striped blouse video and I loved the black one with that blouse.  Very nice.  Louis showed us so many looks in this video and I'm so glad as I'm not always very good at wearing a particular piece of clothing in a different way.  He showed us spring and winter looks, and I love  those ideas. 

Don't miss this video ladies!  Off to ponder my winter Linea list!  Hugs to all and I hope everyone is healthy and well.