Frequent Contributor

New Linea jewelry is available to order!

Park Avenue necklace and bracelet, cathedral necklace set and spiral necklace set. I thought the spiral was going to be offered in more than one color but the only option is wine. I must be mistaken.

Honored Contributor

Re: New Linea jewelry is available to order!

@shoptilidrop1989  It will be in 2 additional colors; I bet the warehouse hasn't either received them or unpacked them?

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Occasional Contributor

just received the long coin necklace.  Well made & not too heavy.  I put the colorful accompanying station necklace that came with the cross necklace w/ it & it looks nice.  (This station& cross duo necklace sold out but comes back once in a while). The 2 different earrings are both nice, but I don't wear long dangle.  These may be ok.  Also got the green short necklace w/ the 3 coins in green.  Looks like jade & can also be paired with turquoise necklaces you may have.  Can you tell I love coin jewelry.  I wanted the green spiral necklace & agree it will show up.

Respected Contributor

@shoptilidrop1989 wrote:

Park Avenue necklace and bracelet, cathedral necklace set and spiral necklace set. I thought the spiral was going to be offered in more than one color but the only option is wine. I must be mistaken.

The Swirl and Pineapple pieces will also be in Honey and Olive tones that Louis showed on his Blog.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Occasional Contributor

Hello Sheesh,  years ago I bought a Ripka coin pendant from you.  I still love coin jewelry.  I wear your pendant often.  I love Linea clothes & jewelry...guess you do too.  Look forward to your posts in this forum 

Honored Contributor

The green beads reminded me of malachite that Carolyn Pollock used to sell here. Not sure if its still sold here.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Frequent Contributor

The two other colors of the spiral necklace are now available to order.