Contributor

The leather jacket, sweater, dress and blouse are posted for ordering now.

Frequent Contributor

But no EZ pay on the leather jacket. Is it possible QVC will add them

later?

Esteemed Contributor

I would be even money they will. It's not on until Saturday, I think? I'll be on EZ Pay then.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

I just ordered the reefer coat in port.  Changed my mind about the dress.

Regular Contributor

Re: New Linea items posted!

[ Edited ]

Wish all were on Easy Pay!  It looks like they messed up on the Funnel Neck Sweater in the Cashew and Lilac Mist. Click on the latter and you will see Cashew colorway and visa versa. I'm hoping since I ordered the Lilac I will be lucky enough to get that rather than the Cashew which does not work well with my coloring. Hopefully this will be corrected and no on air glitches...this time around!

PS Don't forget, Retailmenot is once again offering $15 off purchases of $150 or more and $35 off purchases of $250 or greater, (not including S/H or tax, of course). 

Great timing for a change!

Frequent Contributor

Ebates has 8% cash back at QVC today !

Respected Contributor

@KCFoxy  -  Noticed that on the sweater too.  I'm ordering by color name, not the swatch, do you think we'll get the correct colors that way?  I was the Fog and Cashew.  I was going to order all three, but I'm not sure I'll look good in the Lilac.  Who knows, maybe I should get all three.Woman Wink  I went by the size I get in the Whisper Knit Swing TNeck.  Did you stick with your normal size?  Thanks!

Honored Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@KCFoxy  -  Noticed that on the sweater too.  I'm ordering by color name, not the swatch, do you think we'll get the correct colors that way?  I was the Fog and Cashew.  I was going to order all three, but I'm not sure I'll look good in the Lilac.  Who knows, maybe I should get all three.Woman Wink  I went by the size I get in the Whisper Knit Swing TNeck.  Did you stick with your normal size?  Thanks!

Yes, I would stick with usual size for tops when ordering.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Trusted Contributor

Yes, I would also stick to your normal size just as the whisper knit.

I am ordering my 4th whisper knit swing top in the camel. GORGEOUS !

And that dress......oh my !!!!!!Woman Happy

This man gets SIZING right.  Its one LINE I do not have to worry when I order.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm ordering the fawn coat.  I'm passing on the dress too long.  Still on the fence about the funnel sweater which I really don't need.