Valued Contributor

Re: New Linea Top - Exotic Floral Print Top

Ordered!  Thank you!

Respected Contributor

Yay! Just ordered mine. Thanks!
Respected Contributor

Love this top but bust sizing seems bit larger - did you Ladies order your regular size? or size down?   I am normally large but bust size on click ons 47” but maybe for this style it works.  Thanks for any help.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Love the colors and the print, but the price for a top is just more than I want to pay unless it's somethng for a special occasion.  

I might wear this three or four times during the spring/summer seasons, but that means it's roughly $15.00 to $20.00 per wearing at best. Can't really justify that.

Honored Contributor

Is the model wearing the right size? It looks like it’s too big on her. 

I looked at the sizing & my usual Small looks to be too large. I took into account the crossback measurement & the chest. Even the hip measurement looks to too wide.

If I was buying this for me, I would go down a size. I do not like the double sleeves. Shipping & handling isn’t $3 anymore either!

I will probably pass on this top. 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

I'll put in a good word for the print in this colorway, but it looks too busy to me.  And I don't wear polyester except for the fact that in a moment of weakness I bought this skirt last year, and the new blue one two weeks ago.  I especially have a ban on polyester as a top due to its lack of breathability.  I'm going to wear the skirts with some older Talbots sweaters already in my wardrobe.