Respected Contributor

Re: New Lace Insert top review

@Marlyn1 wrote:

I ordered the pearls in the sage and coral to go with the tops and they couldn't be more perfect. I tried jewelry I already owned but nothing looked quite right. Thank's to Louis he always makes it so easy for us to pull it together. They are beautiful pearls and the earring is special too.

Must check those out.  Thanks for the idea!!

Honored Contributor

If you have gray/silver hair and you ordered the inset top in the antique rose, did it make your hair look yellow?  What about the perfectly pink?  I don't like blue as it makes my hair look blue (and I have so much blue).  Green?  Maybe not with the bluish hair.  Any help is appreciated.  My hair went all gray with chemo so with my hectic schedule, I opt not to color.  Just go with the flow.

Respected Contributor

Maybe you should ask the person who does your hair for a rinse to just make it white and not blue. That way you won't be dicated to by blue hair.

Esteemed Contributor

Late to the party but wanted to give a rave for this new top. I bought in the darker pink (rose?) and the green. Stunning. I will say that I opted to wear with a seamless nude bralette instead of a full cami (mine is from Soma, but you can find anywhere). 

Now, I need the matching pearls!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

@Marlyn1 wrote:

Maybe you should ask the person who does your hair for a rinse to just make it white and not blue. That way you won't be dicated to by blue hair.

@Marlyn1   If there were such a thing, whomever developed it and got it to the market, would be very, very rich.  All rinses for gray hair tend toward blue undertone (in order to get the yellow out).  Therefore, the fact mine already has a bluish color, gets even bluer.