Respected Contributor

New Lace Insert top review

[ Edited ]

I received my lace tops last night and they are just beautiful. I expected them to be, but these are even more than what I expected. I got the sage and blue, and they are wonderful. I may even get the pink or the rose that's how beautiful they are. I wear an xxs in Linea knit tops and an xs in Linea woven tops. The xs fits beautifully. Ladies these are gems. Light as air and the quality is so high end looking that they could easily sell for hundreds of dollars in any high end store. I know we say that a lot about Linea, but in this case it is even more so. Do not pass these by. You will be missing something special.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Re: New Lace Insert top review

I received the pink one .  It’s beautiful and understated.  I’m waiting for the beige tank to put under it.  I agree with @Marlyn1 , it is very special.

Respected Contributor

This top looks beautiful.  I am undecided between the cloud blue and sage. The beige tank (A304658) has been posted and I did order it in beige.  

Valued Contributor

Searched for lace insert put couldn't find it. Number please.

Esteemed Contributor

@BaileyBop  A351465

Respected Contributor

@Marlyn1
Thanks for the review! I’m going to get the sage one. I was hoping you’d post what size you got because like you I can be in between sizes. WK I take XXS. Other tops it depends. If no stretch I need an XS to accommodate my shoulders. Anyway, thanks for enabling!
Respected Contributor

@Marlyn1
I just noticed this is numerical sizing. Did you get the 4?
Honored Contributor

I’m in the size 10 in the sage version. Until I get the right colored tank I’m wearing (A221797) in the pale sand color. 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Dear morewineplease, I actually did say I got the xs, but I got the 6 because of my shoulders It is roomy but I like it that way. I can wear a 4 too. Like you in the WK I usually take an xxs and xs in wovens. In numerical sizes a 4 or 6 which is what I got. It fit great.

Respected Contributor

@Marlyn1
Thanks for clarifying!! I usually waiver between a 2 or 4. Have yet to need a 6. I’ll go with the 4 and maybe put the 6 on check hold. Fingers crossed...