Trusted Contributor
“THE NUDE PINK FACETED BEAD NECKLACE & EARRING”

BFD3

……………FRAGILE, DELICATE, SPARKLY, FEMININE……………..are just a few of the adjectives one can use when describing this new TRIPLE STRAND FACETED GLASS BEAD NECKLACE & EARRING SET….J352561………The color is called………….NUDE PINK, but it blends perfectly with any pale pink shade you may own……like the PERFECTLY PINK PIECES above. The spaced faceted glass beads, all of equal size, are on on a delicate SILVER CHAIN……..If you think you could only wear this on something pink….you would be eliminating so many beautiful possibilities. Grey, from charcoal to silver, would all look beautiful with this pink necklace. Come spring and summer wear it with your pastel sweaters and tee shirts……pale lilac. buttercup, and pale mint will all look beautiful accented with this pink sparkle placed upon them……..Dress up your summer tee shirts and white jeans or Capri pants, or go full out glamour on a beautiful summer dress wearing this special necklace. It truly is timeless, and it something you will treasure forever…………The pierced only DROP EARRING comes with the necklace, and the faceted beads hangs from a simple chain……For some the earring may seem long, though long earrings are what is happening. I would suggest bringing it to any local jewelry store and ask them if they could shorten it for you. It really is very easy when you know how……The necklace is avail to order now, and I know many of you have already received it. There aren’t many left…. One think is undeniable……it is a QUALITY piece…………………..Pink…..in any shade is always the most flattering color you can wear……………………..enjoy…………………much Love………………………..Louis

“THE SILVER/CRYSTAL FACETED BEAD NECKLACE & DROP EARRING”

BFD2

……………………….This necklace on the Linea site is described as “silver”………That is doing these faceted beads a disservice. Yes, they are silver, but that is only half of the story. Each bead is half SILVER and half CLEAR SPARKLY CRYSTAL, which gives the necklace beautiful light refraction causing it to glisten…..It is just not a simple silver bead necklace!…………On BLACK, HEATHER CHARCOAL GREY, and gleaming summer WHITE [as shown above] the necklace looks spectacular. On colors, the clear crystal part of the bead will allow the color to peek through, so it is a necklace for all SEASONS and all COLORS……When you want a more tailored earring any silver hoop or stud will work perfectly with the SILVER CHAIN…From snowy winter days to sunny summer days, the Silver and Crystal will always be a go to necklace…………………….enjoy……………..much Love…………………….Louis

“THE CELADON FACETED BEAD NECKLACE & EARRING”

BFD1

……………………….CELADON, yes it is Celadon….but there is also an IRIDESCENT  BLUE, and a hint of CHOCOLATE in each bead. The CHOCOLATE CHAIN sets off the colors perfectly and makes the necklace very unique. If it had a gold. silver or gunmetal chain it just would not have captured this special look. You may not think such a unique coloration would be versatile, but you must always play and try new things. The unexpected always happens! Above, I have the necklace on the new V-neck Moss Crepe Swing top, A302557, in Porcelain Blue, Dark Chocolate and Bay Leaf……each working beautifully with the Celadon necklace……….Of all the colors avail. in this necklace this is probably the most unique, but each has a purpose, and each will make any garment you chose to wear with them SPECIAL………………………….enjoy………………………much Love……………………….Louis

Trusted Contributor

Re: New Jewelry Sneak Peeks!

So soft and springlike!  Love that the earrings are included.

Honored Contributor

Nude pink is very pretty. I’ve never tried his jewelry but this one is calling my name. Spring neutral. Price?

Trusted Contributor

This necklace and earring set has already been posted on the Q website and has been there for the last two(?) weeks. All of the Linea jewelry is beautiful.  Haven’t seen a piece I didn’t covet!  The hard part is deciding the color! 

Trusted Contributor

@2zbeach I apologize if this post is repetitive.  I must have missed it.

Respected Contributor

Please don't feel like you need to apologize!  Some of us didn't see the original post and were glad to run across this one.  Thank you!

Honored Contributor

It is a beautiful set in the pale pink. I already wrote a review. I like it because it is not overwhelming (runway style jewelry) on me.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Trusted Contributor

@santorini@OKPrincess@anniebethsmom

Oh my goodness!  No need to apologize! I’d hate for anyone (myself included) to miss Louis’ beautiful creations!  The only way I was able to get the scythe necklace was because someone posted it here!  So, my apologies to you—post away!