Respected Contributor

But no photos and no Sneak Peek!

A341741 Regular

A341742 Petite 

Black, Navy & Walnut!  Content: 52% cotton/43% rayon/5% spandex.

Super Contributor

Re: New Jean Style Pant Posted!

Good Eye.  Ididn't even know these were in the pipe line.  I got my size in the cart, so when  I put eyes on it, and I like it I just push the speed buy button.

Trusted Contributor

The regular is a 29” inseam so it’s too short for me. And I need brown (walnut) pants! Shoot.
Respected Contributor

Pictures were just posted on the Q!

Am tall 5’9” and especially with a slim leg pant as these seem to be - I prefer a shorter length. Hopefully Louis will present this Pant during his 2:00 pm Show today on QVC1.

Respected Contributor

There are photos in the petite version now which has a 26" inseam.
Super Contributor

I got the walnut pants in regular length, the ombre top in the walnut color.  Got it.  Yeah.  the fabrication is very close to 24/7  fabric and these have pockets, front and back.

Respected Contributor

I wonder why there seemed to be so much confusion on air about the fabric. I purchased based on what the description says online (cotton/rayon/spandex), but it flashed by a couple times polyester/spandex on the screen. This is why I only ordered one pair, not a fan of polyester.
Respected Contributor

@Kindaglitzy wrote:
I wonder why there seemed to be so much confusion on air about the fabric. I purchased based on what the description says online (cotton/rayon/spandex), but it flashed by a couple times polyester/spandex on the screen. This is why I only ordered one pair, not a fan of polyester.

Louis did comment during the Show that the fabric content was Rayon/Cotton/Spandex and described it as “beefy”.  He also mentioned it was a new fabric.

Respected Contributor

Seeks: Hope that fabrication is correct when they arrive. Is so, may order another pair if still available at that time.
Respected Contributor

Seka: Sorry autocorrect got me with spelling of your name.