Occasional Contributor

Hello Ladies...I need help with sizing in the WK skirt since I have never ordered a sweater skirt before.  In the ponte pants I wear a 14.  I do have a larger waist than  the measurements listed but have a small bottom with a tummy. (apple shaped) I wear a xl or 1X on top.  Any suggestions on size?  Thank you in advance for any help!!

Respected Contributor

I wear a 12 in the pants. Larger waist but smaller hips. I ordered a 12 in the skirt. That's what has worked for me in the past and should with this skirt. I have 2 of his previous whisper knit skirts. Hth.

Trusted Contributor
Is this new wk midi skirt the same skirt from a couple years ago? It looks the same, just wondering why it’s a different item#
Anyway, I’m so excited that Louis brought more colors! I have the black, green and gray from the last collection.
Respected Contributor

Re: New Items Posted!

[ Edited ]

@Steffdoggy10  The previous WK Skirt met all the criteria for reorder but due to budget constraints it was not reordered - and the item number was discontinued.

And now, although the Skirt is exactly the same but in new colours - there’s a new item number.

Watch Louis's Video, he explains this.

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered the midi skirt and the ponte pants both in plum.  Glad I didn't wait at the rate they are selling I would have missed out.  Now waiting for the cardigan.  I love those midi skirts I have from the past and the ponte pants as well.

Trusted Contributor
Seka, Thank you for the explanation!
Trusted Contributor
@Seka, thanks for the heads up. I'm working Tuesday and Wednesday so have to order before that.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: New Items Posted!

[ Edited ]

I don't have the slightest idea where or when I'll even get to wear these, but I ordered both the plum and black TCF jackets and the matching colors in the slim ponte knit pants.  

I  want to have them in my wardrobe ... just in case ...

"Riding Jackets?"