Respected Contributor

Yes, I agree. I am sure Jac would have wanted him to be busy and get back to work as soon as he is able. I hope he will be there. I'm sure the first time back will be difficult for him, the models and everyone there. If the time is right for him I'm sure he would be there. I will be watching.

Honored Contributor

@Marlyn1 wrote:

Would it be wrong to ask him if he will be doing this show? I wouldn't want to do anything that was inappropriate.

let it go, LdO  will announce it 

Respected Contributor

Re: New Important Dates

[ Edited ]

@Marlyn1 wrote:

Would it be wrong to ask him if he will be doing this show? I wouldn't want to do anything that was inappropriate.

I wouldn't ask just now. He may not even know if he'll feel up to doing it at that time. I would guess QVC is leaving it open. As most of us know, the emotional swings of grieving is day-by-day and some days are worse than others. it's not even a month since she's been gone Smiley Sad

Esteemed Contributor

Glad to see the line continuing!! God Bless Louis.Jac will be cheering him on from above!!

Trusted Contributor

Grieving is so exhausting.  And unpredictable.  I know the models with whom he has worked for so many years will be a tremendous support for him, but they will also be experiencing their own grief. I hope to see Louis, but will completely understand if he is just not as yet up to it.

Respected Contributor

I suspect he will do the shows. Louis loves his profession. He may like the diversion from his grief.

Trusted Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

@cancun08 wrote:

Oh mercy, if it's Louis that does those shows, I'll cry all the way through them.

why?

He is back at doing something he loves, not hiding at home

We can remember those we love by carrying on our lives, which is what I imagine his wife would like 

Why?   Because my heart hurts for him.  

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Respected Contributor

@cancun08 wrote:

@jackthebear wrote:

@cancun08 wrote:

Oh mercy, if it's Louis that does those shows, I'll cry all the way through them.

why?

He is back at doing something he loves, not hiding at home

We can remember those we love by carrying on our lives, which is what I imagine his wife would like 

Why?   Because my heart hurts for him.  

@cancun08  MINE TOO.  

Respected Contributor

I'm thinking that his first date back is at such an off time to possibly give him a chance to adjust emotionally his first time back without Jac.   I think that is very smart.