Respected Contributor

………………………….This is one, not to be missed, FABULOUS SHIRT…….A349644, is the style number. The fabric content is…………65% COTTON, 32% NYLON and 3% SPAN…..The nylon gives this a very silky COOL touch. There are PRINCESS SEAMS front and back for a “follow the lines of the body” fit. It has a classic shirt collar and button front placket…..It has a classic long sleeve with a one button cuff and a sleeve placket with a single button. It also has a curved bottom which I think is more flattering on the body…………..However…………this shirt is ALL ABOUT THE EMBROIDERY. It has a combination of THREAD WORK to create the LEAVES…..and 3 DIMENSIONAL FLOWERS which stand away from the shirt adding lots of special interest. This is done on the front panel only. I chose to show it here with the black/white WINDOW PANE crop pant, A347445 reg. and A347446 for petite, with the FLORAL APPLIQUE. The flowers on the shirt and the flowers on the pant made it a natural combination….It’s a fun and special summer look……..The TRAPEZE necklace, J331644, in BLACK  is the perfect accessory [it just happens to be the only color left in the Trapeze], and I love Black accessories on White, Colors and BLACK! Just add a pair of strappy sandals , a tote and black sunglasses and GO!…………………..enjoy………………………much Love………………………….Louis

“THE WHITE ON WHITE EMB. SHIRT CON’T”

…………………a few more ideas for the WHITE ON WHIT EMB. SHIRT……………WHITE JEANS with the CLEAR CRYSTAL BROOCH NECKLACE for a lot of summer fun…..INDIGO DENIM SHORTS with the CATCH OF THE DAY!….a YELLOW and BLUE FANTASY FISH………….tucked into the NAVY TIE DYE SKIRT with the coming soon BLUE BERBER NECKLACE & EARRING SET………….A must have year round shirt…………………………………..enjoy…………………much Love…………………………….Louis

“THE WHITE EMBROIDERED BLUE/WHITE PINSTRIPE SHIRT”

…………………………….BLUE and WHITE is always so cool and refreshing, but with the addition of the WHITE emb. front panels it is a STANDOUT……….Wear it as a shirt or open with a white tank as a shirt jacket. Wear it with your Ivory blazer, ivory ponte pants, white jeans, white Boho, a white pencil skirt and kitten heels, your navy Ponte bottoms,  indigo , med. wash or light wash jeans for all year round wear……The White FANTASY FISH is just perfect……………This is not one to miss, and it will be hard not to buy it in the all white and the blue/white. This is a very special shirt……………………………enjoy………….much Love……………………..Louis

Respected Contributor

Re: New Embroidered Shirt!

[ Edited ]

Pretty summer shirt!!! Cotton blend, too Smiley Happy

Easy decision to get both colors.

Respected Contributor

Beautiful blouse.  I NEED the white one Heart

Frequent Contributor

Simply beautiful

Respected Contributor
Gorgeous!
Trusted Contributor
Stunning! Love the white. Thank you Louis for giving us the versatility of long sleeves on this one!
Trusted Contributor

I Must have the white!

Respected Contributor

Beautiful!  The white is a must.  I thought I was "done" but can't pass something like this by.  Extraordinary.....

Respected Contributor

Re: New Embroidered Shirt!

[ Edited ]

Reminds me of the wonderful Anne Fontaine boutiques in Paris.  Here's what they are offering right now for $425!!!! They specialize in white blouses/shirts and that was once ALL that they sold.

Ermine

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Trusted Contributor
@Maxine49, I agree! I own 3 and adore them. This one does look like one of Anne’s but for much much less $$$, of course!