Respected Contributor

New Crepe Gauze Pull On Pants

I am on the fence about the crepe gauze pants and whether I should order.  I am looking forward to reviews with regard to size, length and whether they make you look fat.  Whether I should order petite or regular.    I think the navy or truffle asymetrical tunic with the mathing pants might a great summer traveling outfit if you need something semi polished while traveling. It is the kind of outfit that you can dress down or dress up. Please review the pants even better if you get both.

Honored Contributor

Re: New Crepe Gauze Pull On Pants

I ordered the Petite truffle in Small and they are still 'in process'! with an EDD of 3-27! Seriously, many other companies would have shipped it by now -- I ordered it on Tuesday evening.

I will review when it arrives.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Super Contributor

My orders from Mon are still in process too. When I started shopping at Q, the orders were shipped the next day and I got them 1 or 2 days later. Now they take close to a week to ship sometimes.

Valued Contributor

I usually wear petite small pants. Based on the click here measurements I took a chance and ordered the regular in small. They fit me like a long pant so comfortable, slimming and the pockets are an added plus. They look fine as a long pant.

Respected Contributor

@JustJazzmom wrote:

I ordered the Petite truffle in Small and they are still 'in process'! with an EDD of 3-27! Seriously, many other companies would have shipped it by now -- I ordered it on Tuesday evening.

I will review when it arrives.

Me, too, @JustJazzmom but I'm way out West. For where you live, that's ridiculous.

Esteemed Contributor

@Berlybaby

Would you be so kind to provide the extended waist measurement of your pants, please? I am interested in the difference between the relaxed fit measurement provided in the Click Here measurements vs how much more expansion there is when fully extended side to side. The small relaxed waist is 28.5." If these are mega stretchy, I can go with my smaller size. This would be very helpful. Much Thanks! 

Valued Contributor

The extended waist in regular small is 33". Hope this helps.

Esteemed Contributor

@Berlybaby wrote:

The extended waist in regular small is 33". Hope this helps.

@Berlybaby Yes, most helpful. You are a luv and I appreciate your taking your time replying. Have a great day and enjoy your new Linea. Did you mention what color you purchased?  I will go back and check your post. Tks again. 

Valued Contributor

I ordered the truffle. Beautiful color.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Berlybaby

Nice to hear the pants are slimming.  This is the reason I have hesitated.  I am not fat, but always could lose 10 lbs. I just was thinking that the navy blue or the truffle would be a nice outfit with the v neck crossover top. Outfit could be dressed up or dressed down especially for traveling.  I was also considering ordering the regular so they would be full length.  I am 5'3".  Do you think they would be full length on me also?