Respected Contributor

New Copper, Azure & Iris Tunic!

“THE COPPER TUNIC”

………………….The PEBBLE CREPE tunic with the BACK INVERT PLEAT is back and ready for ordering, A290929. There are three new colors plus black also has been reordered. All other colors will be retired once they are sold out. The new colors are DEEP, SATURATED and RICH. The first color above being the new COPPER….a beautiful SIENNA color. I have it above with my new Capri Ponte pant coming in May. This top will not be on air until my May show so you have plenty of time for advanced buying. I know there are many of you who LOVE the pebble Crepe for good reasons…….it’s COMFORTABLE, LIGHT in weight and COOL, perfect for summer. The main fiber content is RAYON, a natural fiber. It flows and glides over the body with absolutely ZERO CLING. The pockets are an added bonus, and the back invert pleat gives lots of extra ease………….I have accessorized with the BEACH GLASS NECKLACE, J354366 in the CANTELOPE, and the reorder NUGGET NECKLACE, J353997 in the new COPPER. They mix beautifully together, and add that extra drama to your outfit that says DESIGNER all the way, and gives you your individual style………………….enjoy………………much Love……………………..Louis

“THE AZURE TUNIC”

…………………AZURE………is a beautiful deep Turquoise. It looks wonderful with the new “Lord of the Rings” necklace in the Green Patina, J393304, and unexpectedly look great with the new AZURE NUGGET NECKLACE, J353997……….The Rings and Nuggets are very different necklaces in these two very different materials…..which is a unique combination…..For those of you lucky enough to get the Egyptian Pendant in the Verdigris, before it sold out, it too looks fantastic with the AZURE, and mixes well with these two necklaces…….This is for when you want to look extra special…………..enjoy………..much Love………………Louis

“THE IRIS TUNIC”

……………………IRIS…………….is a very illusive color……..Is it purple or is it a blue?…………..Like its’ namesake flower it takes on all of those colors. It is saturated and vivid without being t0o bright. It’s a perfect color for Pebble Crepe………………The IRIS NUGGET NECKLACE and EARRING set, J353997, was dyed to go with this tunic. Like the Iris flower there are different shades of the purple/blue in the necklace and earring………………………..enjoy…………….much Love…………………..Louis

Esteemed Contributor

Re: New Copper, Azure & Iris Tunic!

I love all three colors, so saturated and beautiful.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I'm in love with the colors. I love the new nuggest clors and I already have the ring and Egyptian pendant in the green so I guess the Azure is a must have for me, but I do love the other colors.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oh dear me!  I'm like the previous two Linea Ladies -- I love ALL the colors.  That should not be possible in the universe.  After all, not all colors generally please us.  To be clear, the variation of all colors presented should, statistically, not thrill one person.

Let's salute Louis's Crayola box!  

Respected Contributor

Wow! I love all three colors too! I don’t have this style top. Not sure why I didn’t get it before. Maybe the colors didn’t call my name, but these sure do. Love the nugget necklaces too. I already have 2 (3?) so doubt I will get these new colors, well, maybe one.

@Marilyn I know you get XXS or XS. Do you already have this style and if so which size?
Respected Contributor

I like all three colors as well!!  That never happens, unless it is ivory, black, and charcoal....ha.  I think the Iris for me, incredible color.

Respected Contributor

Yes I do have this style in a few colors and I got the xs because it doesn't have stretch and I have broad shoulders. In knits I'm an xxs

Respected Contributor

@Marlyn1
Thanks for responding! That’s the same issue I have so that helps a lot!