Respected Contributor

New Colours WK V-Neck Sweater - A282506

Super Contributor

Re: New Colours WK V-Neck Sweater - A282506

OMG!!!  I've been BEGGING for malachite for years!!!! SO EXCITED!!!!!  I also love magenta and violet....wow!  This is the first LDO piece I've been really, truly excited about in quite awhile!  Yippppeeeee!!! 

Respected Contributor

@Beccaboone2 wrote:

OMG!!!  I've been BEGGING for malachite for years!!!! SO EXCITED!!!!!  I also love magenta and violet....wow!  This is the first LDO piece I've been really, truly excited about in quite awhile!  Yippppeeeee!!! 

Yeah, me too, I want all three new colors---down the rabbit hole we go---AGAIN!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Esteemed Contributor

I have asked for more malachite too.  I definitely will be adding this sweater.  I already have the imperial violet sweater so I can pass on the other two colors.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I would like those colors but I don't like the asymmetrical aspect so I will pass on these.  

Esteemed Contributor

Had hope for A217629, my favorite Whisper Knit V-neck sweater from Louis. Love the length of this style. Not a fan of the longer length or asymmetrical hemline of A282506. Such a disappointment! Smiley Sad The colors are fabulous . . . especially the malachite. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Respected Contributor

@DiAnne and @BirkiLady

Feel the same way! I was thinking it was the classic A217629, even though I knew Louis said that v-neck was not being re-ordered. Hope springs eternal, tho! It is my all-time favorite WK sweater.

I'm "over" the asymmetrical hems and have quite enough to last me a lifetime, so I will be passing on this sweater. It's a shame. I have the boucle jacket in malachite and a 2nd chance at a matching sweater would be so great, just not this one.

Respected Contributor

I have the classic v-neck in 4 colors, but prefer this new swing style, so flattering on me.  I have it in black and will pick up one of these new colors, or two.  It's the perfect vee for me, the other is nice but a tad low, and I love the swing; I can buy my smaller size and the shoulders and sleeves fit beautifully, not too big as they are in the first classic design.