Respected Contributor

Re: New Colours - A276293 Crepe Gauze Tank w/Chiffon Trim

I have this top in many colors and I'm tempted to get the robin's egg blue, but I'd really prefer this top in a longer length. So, the new colors are a pass for me.

Super Contributor

I just received my pink tank, pink button pebble crepe top (my 3rd color that came back in stock), and the pink necklace set that I got "as is" for $19.95.  What an outfit!!!  I almost passed on the tank and I am glad I didn't.  It is a piece I will get much use - more than I thought.  It fits in the armholes just right without gapping and it drapes perfectly, hiding some of my figure flaws.  I liked it so much i purchased the white and brown.  Louis' April collection was outstanding.  Now...if only the sea glass necklace would arrive.  I suspect I am checking the site as well as all the other Linea  ladies. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Tshirtgal

Congratulations!  As another pink lover, I heartily approve all of your purchases.  I saw that "as is" pink necklace when it appeared and thought to myself that someone is going to get a real bargain.  I remember seeing it worn in the show, and then it turned up online right after.  I would have ordered it myself, but being petite, many of Louis's bolder necklaces would wear me, instead of the other way around.  So I had to pass on this beauty.  Wear it in good health!!

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Esteemed Contributor

The robin egg blue is definitely catching my attention I may order that one.

Respected Contributor

The new soft colors in this beautiful tank were not available about a week ago so I ordered the dark chocolate, because this is one of my all-time favorite layering pieces, perfection.  I have it already in black, pink, and alabaster and wear them a lot.

Now of course I want the robin's egg blue and the pale lilac, two of my best colors, grrrr.  It never ends.....!!!  Which is a very good thing.

The dark chocolate is exactly that, deep and saturated espresso color like the very best dark chocolate.  I like this color on me, has always looked nice, with fair skin, pink cheeks, and now lt. brown hair that is mostly silvery brown with some shiny silver streaks here and there.  

Now that I am grey, I was reluctant to order a color that was a staple from my younger years but it looks wonderful.  I plan on using it in place of black or navy, with white for the summer, or even washed jeans as I had on today.  

Over it I added the new very long ivory cardi that arrived yesterday, topped it with J329558, the chocolate barrel bead necklace that is spectacular!!  What a great updated casual look, am so pleased I took the plunge and ordered these new pieces.

The cardi A287608 is the first ivory long sweater EVER that doesn't make me look like a walking refrigerator; it is very slimming, a lighter weight WK and not clingy.  Lovely.  I am a L and 5' 4".

The necklace is a chameleon; it looks olive/taupe when I pair it with olive and not chocolate at all, but on the chocolate tank it looks chocolate!  On black it has a taupe/grey tone, very exotic and interesting.    

The quality of the beads, the veining, the beauty and weight of them is superior.  I like that the very pretty chain part is an antique rose gold, and not brassy.  It looks great with rose gold pieces (Ripka!) and I couldn't be happier. 

I am adjusting to this "new" look with bigger accessories, but fewer, and having them pull a look together.  Can't wait for the sea glass necklace too.

Trusted Contributor

@author  Your outfit sounds lovely! This too, is one of my favorites and I quickly picked up the white and blue- can't wait for them to arrive.  Lately my orders seem to be on a very slow boat to nowhere!