Trusted Contributor

New Colors in Ombre Tunic! A263353

[ Edited ]
“THE TURQUOISE/GREEN OMBRE TUNIC”

…………………….The OMBRE TOP is coming around the bend for the last time this season in two more new colors……The first is the…………..TURQUOISE /GREEN. and it is just beautiful….very different from all the others. I don’t know why but it reminds me of a Magritte painting. All it needs are some apples or top hats floating in the sky. The BEACH GLASS TRIANGLE NECKLACE & EARRING SET is just perfect with it. I have it with my white denim walking shorts coming next month……..The whole look is just cool and summery…………………….It will be featured on MAY 22nd, 7:00am on QVC1….Jennifer will be presenting it!…..,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,………enjoy………………………..much Love……………………….Louis

“THE ORCHID/RED OMBRE TUNIC”

…………………….The second new color is……………………….ORCHID/RED………..but there are so many more colors than that………….It reminds me of the Northern Lights…..or how I imagine the the Aurora Borealis would look. The way one color blends into the other is magical………..Of course the Pink Carnival necklace is perfect…………enjoy……………….much Love………………Louis

“THE ALABASTER OMBRE TUNIC”

…………………………..Due to VERY POPULAR DEMAND….the Alabaster is making a return……and I can understand why. It is the most sophisticated of them all and works for all seasons. The Aztec necklaces will be returning next month to complete the look!…………………………enjoy……………………much Love………………………..Louis

“THE CORAL OMBRE TUNIC”

…………………………….The………………CORAL OMBRE……………..is also returning due to many many requests…we just could not ignore them so here it is. The NEW NUGGET NECKLACE in the ROSE works to enhance the print. It’s not overpowering nor does it fade away…..it’s the perfect compliment. These are not easy tops to accessorize. The nugget necklaces are just the right accent…………………………………enjoy…………………much Love…………………………..Louis

Trusted Contributor

Re: New Colors in Ombre Tunic! A263353

[ Edited ]

This may be my favorite to date!  I certainly don't need another, but this one is too pretty to pass up!

Honored Contributor

I'm upset with myself because I am swooning over the red and purple one.  I already have a slew of these tops!  

Respected Contributor

@anniebethsmom wrote:

This may be my favorite to date!  I certainly don't need another, but this one is too pretty to pass up!

Heart Turquoise/Green combo is Gorgeous as well as the Alabaster Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@anniebethsmom

Thanks for posting thesee pics! One of these days I'm going to have to learn how to do this. I'm absolutely loving the new colors. Stunning, fresh and totally delectable!

@alliswell @golding76, I swear these tops are like potato chips, you can never have just one! Wouldn't this Ombre print make a nice dress too? I think so! I'd be a total wow!

Honored Contributor

That green/turquoise one makes me slightly ill.  Yuck!  I have 4 of these tops including the coral, which is my favorite.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Kachina624, you get a negative heart for that one.  I'll buy yours, I love this color combo.  I notice the color on the item page is much more subdued than shown here.  Actually, I like them both. 

Esteemed Contributor

Does anybody know what color is on the bottom of the coral? I  can't tell if it's brown or wine. Much thanks!

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@rochelleS, the bottom on the coral combination is a wine/burgundy color. There's a ponte pant that matches it. Edit: Correction, it may be called blackberry. Great color. I've had this a year. Very versatile with a lot of pants.

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you so very much @diamondscribe. I appreciate your prompt reply. Have a great weekend too.