Trusted Contributor

New Colors In Pebble Crepe Tunic: Pics!

“THE PEBBLE CREPE TUNIC IN BLACK & TEAL”

……………………………The PEBBLE CREPE TUNIC, A288390, is back and this time around we are offing this style in PETITES, A311557!!!!! YEAH!!!!! You may or you may not not the guide lines for what constitutes a reorder. First, naturally the sales must be very good. Secondly, and just as important, the returns must be very LOW! This tunic, to my surprise met both criteria…..Why surprised? because this is a very special “designer garment”. This tunic is ALL ABOUT the LONG LENGTH and the VOLUME!…….So right off the bat a percentage of women are not interested. Designer garments are often about pushing the envelope. It’s about creating something extreme that will appeal to a certain taste level, and a limited amount of women. Due to the long length and volume of this tunic I really thought the appeal would be some what restricted. As I always say, “not every garment is for everyone”, nor should they be. To my delight this tunic was met with a large group of women who fell in love with THE LENGTH and the VOLUME! It’s all about the EXTREME and pushing the ENVELOPE.

With that said, I am happy to say I will be bringing this PEBBLE CREPE TUNIC back in BLACK, and THREE NEW COLORS…….the first being TEAL. This is not a color I do often and it has been years since the last Teal garments were offered…………..Pebble Crepe takes color very well, and the Teal is very deep and saturated. The Black tunic above is with the Black Pebble Crepe pant, A288391, that many of you own, and is still avail……..The Teal is paired with a brand new CREPE GAUZE CROP PANT, A341736 for reg. and A341737 for petite [also in black]. More petites ladies! The color of the two fabrics blends perfectly…..a MIRACLE!…………….I know when the words VOLUME or LONG are used some of you RUN FOR THE HILLS! I say give it a try, you may be as surprised as I was when I heard one of my favorite tunics was reordered……….OK, the Elephant in the room…..the new NECKLACE and EARRING set….J357121…..Ladies this is something SO SPECIAL and SO UNIQUE…I don’t this it will last very long…..I call it my BOLO necklace. I think QVC refers to it as a LARIAT, both are correct…..It is made of CORDS and METAL CHAINS that gather together and pass through this very unique metal SLIDE. From the cords and chains hang these very beautiful beads in different sizes. Some are very small and some are larger, and some look like either pieces of bamboo or bones!……The colors above are the SILVER OX on the right, and GOLD on the left, both with black cords. It is due to be avail. some mystery time this month….LOL…………………..I know some of you will opt for the petite length even though you are not petite in stature or height….All I can say to that is remember the look of the garment is all about the length and the volume, but the option is there so go with what you are most comfortable. Perhaps you might want to consider one color in the regular length and another in the petite for two different looks………….something to ponder……….but don’t ponder too long as these tunics are avail right NOW to order!………………..enjoy……………….much Love……………………….Louis

“THE PEBBLE CREPE TUNIC IN DARK KHAKI & MERLOT”

…………………..The TEAL…..the DARK KHAKI…..and…..the MERLOT are all KEY colors for my JULY group. They will be repeated throughout this mini collection of clothes…..a capsule if you will……………..Once again, this garment is about the length, the volume and COMFORT. It can be very APPEALING to wear a garment that doesn’t touch you and just FLOWS around you. Wonderful air circulation….It has GREAT POCKETS that you can sink your hands into! You may not think there is much fit or shape to this garment, but you would be wrong. There are DIAGONAL seams that do control the shape and volume of this tunic. Without them I could never achieve the volume I wanted. The sides are asymmetric….almost handkerchief……….For bottoms I have the Black Pebble Crepe crop pant with the Dark Khaki, and the MERLOT CREPE GAUZE crop pant with the Merlot PC tunic……Yes, there will be other pieces in Crepe Gauze in Black, Merlot and Teal………With the Dk. Khaki I chose THREE of the Khaki Nugget necklaces with the matching earring, which works perfectly. When I just went to look up the style number I found that it is SOLD OUT, but always keep checking! These pieces always have a way of being resurrected! LOL…….With the MERLOT I have the new BOLO in the SHINY COPPER with BROWN cords, and they look FABULOUS TOGETHER!!!! I will have to put this on Kate! LOL………….Anyone who owns and loves Pebble Crepe knows that these are season-less pieces….especially for those of you who live in the south and want to get into the spirit of fall and Holiday dressing. The southern temperatures won’t often allow much more then Pebble Crepe…………….enjoy……………………….much Love………………………….Louis

Trusted Contributor

Re: New Colors In Pebble Crepe Tunic: Pics!

That "elephant" is at the top of my list- the necklace is so me! Loving the new colors, too in the tunic top. Yay for the petites who need them!

Honored Contributor

@anniebethsmom Thanks for posting.  Love this look, comfort with style.  I'm ordering the merlot at least.

Honored Contributor

thanks @anniebethsmom!

i already own this in the black and white......the merlot is beautiful and the hibiscus is still available in my size.

my only problem is is that it has jumped in price from last year......it was on buy more and save when i purchased two.....approximately $56 and $52.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@anniebethsmom  I went to A341736 to purchase the crop pants.  It says "sold out", Louis said that these things have a way of "being resurrected"....does that mean that they just have not entered the Merlot crops for inventory yet.  I want to be sure I can get the crops with the top.  Thanks for anyone who might be knowledgeable.

Would love to purchase this top in white but it is sold out and Louis didn't say they were bringing the white back in inventory, only the black and new colors.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@phoenixbrd wrote:

@anniebethsmom  I went to A341736 to purchase the crop pants.  It says "sold out", Louis said that these things have a way of "being resurrected"....does that mean that they just have not entered the Merlot crops for inventory yet.  I want to be sure I can get the crops with the top.  Thanks for anyone who might be knowledgeable.

Would love to purchase this top in white but it is sold out and Louis didn't say they were bringing the white back in inventory, only the black and new colors.

@phoenixbrd The Q always has sneak peeked items listed as ‘sold out’ instead of ‘unavailable at this time’.  Look at the List for July Shows thread here for show times. Check at around midnight Eastern times because that is when the new items are loaded into the Q’s system. 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

They aren't sold out. They haven't been shown yet. I don't know why QVC always post a sold out sign. It's very misleading. They should do what Jazzmom sugests and post a "not available  at this time" sign.

Super Contributor

I love the new colors but this style is not going to work for me at all.  (I'd look like a baby elephant in it.)  So...I'm waiting anxiously to see what other items are coming up in these colors.  There's definitely going to be something that fits my size better.

Trusted Contributor

@anniebethsmom, thanks for posting this.

Super look and I have never owned a piece of his jewelry , I may have to try something as they are always customer top rated...wellllllll mostly everything he does is customer top rated.  Hes brillant, just my opinion.  THE NECKLACE with the Khaki outfit...GORGEOUS