Respected Contributor

New Cathedral Necklace!!!!!!!!!!!

“THE BLUE CATHEDRAL NECKLACE & EARRING SET”
Filed under: From Louis — Louis Dell'Olio @ 6:55 AM

…………………………….THE CATHEDRAL NECKLACE & EARRING SET, J479219………..was designed to go with the Cathedral print above. Why Cathedral? When I saw the print my first impression was an abstract painting  of a Renaissance cathedral with towering spires. So Cathedral it was. I’m sure others will see other things, but that is always the case when looking at an abstract painting…. The beads are GLASS, and are spaced out on a Gunmetal chain. The necklace is 72 inches long so it can be worn many different ways. Many of the glass beads are iridescent giving them a mercurial look……The Earring has a new look for a hoop. There are three beads of different colors paced on the gunmetal chain hanging from the center of the top of the hoop. The colors of the beads are very versatile and will work with many things you already own. For those of you who worry about weight you will find this necklace and earring as light as air. There is a time and place for everything. Sometimes a statement piece is called for, but sometimes the statement it about gentility and lightness……That is exactly what the Cathedral necklace is about………………………..enjoy…………..much Love…………………………….Louis

“THE SPICE CATHEDRAL NECKLACE & EARRING SET”
Filed under: From Louis — Louis Dell'Olio @ 6:55 AM

……………………..SPICE……is the second color being offered. Above, I have it with the Sangria Gauze Crepe Tunic and the Caramel faux suede pant………All of the colors for the necklace were chosen from the Cathedral print so the print and the necklace will work together beautifully. Again, the Spice necklace will work with many of the things you already own………………enjoy…………………….

enjoy………………….much Love……………………………Louis

“THE ALMOND CATHEDRAL NECKLACE & EARRING SET”
Filed under: From Louis — Louis Dell'Olio @ 6:54 AM

……………………………ALMOND……..is the third and last color being offered in the Cathedral necklace…….Almond may seem a curious name since the beads look predominately green, but the name of the print is Almond so the necklace was named Almond too. It’s a cool coloration….. It looks great with everything Dill………………….enjoy……………………..much Love…………………………….Louis

Honored Contributor

Re: New Cathedral Necklace!!!!!!!!!!!

I think Louis is having a blast with his jewelry business.   Maybe he's becoming more "jewelry designer" than "clothing designer".  I can understand how it would be fun.  I see many of the other lines using his jewelry to accent their clothing when shown on air.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Really good observation, Kachina.

First and foremost, Louis is a designer -- his essence is that of a person who creates beauty.

...and color.  The man loves color!  Jewelry opens up so much for his talents.

Valued Contributor

Why am I confused about the cathedral print?  Is this a top that is coming, or did I miss something?  

Respected Contributor

I suspect it isn't just his Linea ladies who are buying his jewelry. The last sellout was a clue. 

In an effort to save my shekels I have many of his necklaces on the back of my rocking chair in addition to the many I bought over the years.

Honored Contributor

@lavendar.  Yes, storage is a problem.  They don't have to be kept in anti-tarnish bags but if left out, they get very dusty.  Maybe Louis needs to work on a jewelry box.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

The top is coming later in the season. For sure it hasn't been shown yet.

Respected Contributor

Good idea but I just can't imagine what kind of container could hold the bigger ones.

Esteemed Contributor

LOL I was thinking about a jewelry box from Louis when I was attempting to organize my extensive collection last weekend.

I managed to organize quite a bit but I still have a long way to go with the bigger necklaces like the carnival pieces, the maasai necklace and quite a few of his longer necklaces.  I may just clear out one or two of my larger dresser draws in the second bedroom for those.  I still have a lot in the boxes that I had to label to make it easy to find what I am looking for.

Trusted Contributor

Here is how I organized my Linea jewelry:  for earrings I bought those clear plastic craft boxes with multiple compartments.  For necklaces and bracelets I kept them in their mesh bags and put them in photo boxes from Michaels.  The boxes come in many patterns and have a place for a label.  I categorized the boxes by metal color and special categories (like carnival necklaces).  I then put the boxes on a ladder shelf I have in my bedroom.  While I can't see them, at least I can find something when I want it.  I have too much to try and hang somewhere.