Frequent Contributor

There's a new open front wk cardi in fuschia and black that wasn't part of the sneak peaks.  Item # is A-280958.  I'm usually not fond of this style but the zippers on the side and the shawl collar really make this sweater very unique.  Although I love the black, I'm ordering the fuschia since I have so much black in my wardrobe already.  It's really a beauty.

Valued Contributor

@scoop, I saw when it posted and ordered the black. I put the fuchsia on check status until I can see Louis' photos of it. I'd have to be sure of the pink color.

Honored Contributor

is that the correct item number?

when i put that number into the search bar it says sold out.

maybe it appeared briefly and then they pulled it and are holding it for a particular show?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

i found it......the correct item number is A280938.

http://www.qvc.com/Linea-by-Louis-DellOlio-Whisper-Knit-Cardigan-with-Zipper-Detail.product.A280938....

nice!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Frequent Contributor

I must have had one eye open when I typed in the number.  Sorry for the confusion.  I have one of his other wk in fuschia and it's such a flattering color - so uplifting.  It's the tunic with a middle seam and came in black, green, ivory and fuschia.

Occasional Contributor

I wonder about the sizing,would you buy your regular size in Linea tops? I love the fushia!

Frequent Contributor

I bought my normal size and am sure it will be fine.  Since there's no closure, going up a size might make it look too big and cumbersome.

Esteemed Contributor

I love the zipper detailing.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Occasional Contributor

do you think it is true to size ?

Respected Contributor
Oh no. I love that! I placed my order yesterday for this month's show items and thought I was good for a month. Will have to get this as I love the details. Shades of pink are tricky, ones that are too blue aren't great for my fair warm coloring. But this fuchsia is beautiful! I don't generally gravitate towards fuchsia, but it almost looks like a berry color. What to do...