Respected Contributor
@tipsy
I’m glad I’m not the only one that splurged and got two.
I happen to be a bracelet wearer, moreso than necklaces, and these really spoke to me. Very gorgeous and special indeed. Enjoy!!
Super Contributor

Enjoy this beautiful bracelet tribute, ladies!  I won't be getting it, but I'll celebrate with you Smiley Happy.  Horrible internet the 13th and 14th meant I couldn't see but one minute of Louis' video or Q's order pages, and today's price increase puts it out of reach for me now. Not complaining; my fault Smiley Happy ... and I'm so happy for those who will wear this with a smile. 

Valued Contributor

@rochelleS yes my silver bracelet easy pay was charged & it won't ship till June!

Also my 2 Big Deal windowpane blouses have been charged & they haven't shipped yet, still In Process.  Plus, one is $18.91 & the other is $33.99.  What's up with that??? This is going to be a job keeping track of the payments!

Esteemed Contributor

@tipsy 

I sent an email to the mods , Social.team@qvc.com with a screen shot of my order, explaining this incorrect charge. I received a response a couple hours later. The cc debit will be reversed and rebilled when the bracelet is ready to ship. I'm watching my cc, as this will take a few days to reverse. I suggest you do the same too. Let me know what happens and ill continue to do the same.

Esteemed Contributor

@CathyRD wrote:

Enjoy this beautiful bracelet tribute, ladies!  I won't be getting it, but I'll celebrate with you Smiley Happy.  Horrible internet the 13th and 14th meant I couldn't see but one minute of Louis' video or Q's order pages, and today's price increase puts it out of reach for me now. Not complaining; my fault Smiley Happy ... and I'm so happy for those who will wear this with a smile. 

@CathyRD 

Contact customer service, the lower price is good for 30 days! They will be able to make the price adjustment if you're still interested in purchasing this very lovely special bracelet.

Super Contributor

Thank you, rochelleS. I did call earlier; unfortunately for me, the very nice CS rep could find no documentation of the original lower price in the computer system. The first item # comes up as "Sold Out" of course, the newer item # only shows the newer price, and it wasn't presented on a show as far as anyone can find. So I'll chalk this one up to my own fault, and cheer everyone else from the sidelines Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@CathyRD 

That's BS. The reps have the pricing history going back for months and months and months. Perhaps she was new... When I've experienced such a response I simply say thank you and call right back. I haven't ever not received the special or lower price that was offered in the last 30 days. Ever!

Honored Contributor

@CathyRD  I distinctly remember one of the hosts -- Mary Beth maybe discussing the bracelet. It wasn't a true 'presentation with item# on the side of the screen but she explained the inside inscription.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

It would have been nice if the Q had made the special Anniversary price of $168 available for a bit longer.

0E681975-285E-4D92-AE75-BE296A0EB4C0.jpeg

Valued Contributor

@rochelleS thank you for the info, will keep you posted!