Esteemed Contributor

I received an email that me gold plated has shipped and is on the way............

Trusted Contributor

Mine also shipped today!

Respected Contributor

Mine are now at my local PO and will be out for delivery tomorrow!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Esteemed Contributor

My gold plated arrived today and it is even more beautiful than the picture.  I ordered the large and it slips off and on very easy I usually wear between a 7 1/2-8 bracelet or bangle so the large was perfect.

The bangle is substantial and the first thing I did when I took it out was to look at the inscription inside which I am glad the letters are easy to read due to size of the letters and then you see Dell'Olio copyrighted symbol.

Love the design and the twist of this bangle....it looks and feels expensive.

Trusted Contributor
I received both the silver and gold-plated bracelets today. They are among the best gifts I’ve ever given myself! These are the bracelets that will be kept on my dresser because I will want to wear one or the other every day. The design, shape, color and weight are exactly my style. Because Louis designed it for his 20th anniversary and it includes Jac’s words, this bracelet has moved beyond a favorite style in my eyes to a precious treasure. Thank you, Louis!
Respected Contributor

My Small Silver and Gold Bangles arrived and they are beyond fabulous! I left a review.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Honored Contributor

My Small gold one arrived today, lovely!

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Trusted Contributor

My silver and gold plated bracelets arrived. Worth every penny, they  are gorgeous.  I just posted a review . The sizing is consistent with other qvc bracelets.  I ordered the small.