Honored Contributor

Just adding this:  I thought I had successfully sneaked under the fence and had a slam-dunk order for the 5/20 delivery date, but my purchase changed to "Advance Order" immediately.  Just as well that I scored what I did because all Large Golds are now sold out.   

Respected Contributor

@golding76 wrote:

Just adding this:  I thought I had successfully sneaked under the fence and had a slam-dunk order for the 5/20 delivery date, but my purchase changed to "Advance Order" immediately.  Just as well that I scored what I did because all Large Golds are now sold out.   

I believe Louis is reordering right away. You'll get one, not to worry.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Respected Contributor
Size Small still available - Only one left in Silver - and 16 left in the Gold plated - and then it’s All Gone!
Honored Contributor

My Small Gold says in process, with delivery date of the 19th. But as the order was going through it did say 'advance order'. 

I was unable to get the sterling because I was pruning the dead off 5 hydrangeas. Priorities! Woman LOL

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Frequent Contributor

Yes, mine changed to advanced order too wonder what's going on ?

Respected Contributor
Louis posted a new Item # J489007 for anyone who would like to order from the next supply delivery.
Honored Contributor

@Seka wrote:
Louis posted a new Item # J489007 for anyone who would like to order from the next supply delivery.

This new number will arrive by 6/25/2020 according to the order I just placed.

Regular Contributor

I ordered a small in silver under the original order number. It was the only size available at the time.  I have a small wrist (just under 6.5") but am worried about getting it on over my hand.  Any advice as to whether I should order the averge on the new item # or should I stick with the small?

Occasional Contributor

I was able to get a silver (large) under the new item number.  I had trouble deciding which color to get so missed out on the first go around.  I wear a lot of rose gold so thought the silver would blend better.  This is such a special piece so I did not want to miss out.  I'm sure this batch will go quickly as well.  Thanks for the heads up. 

Honored Contributor

@laro wrote:

I ordered a small in silver under the original order number. It was the only size available at the time.  I have a small wrist (just under 6.5") but am worried about getting it on over my hand.  Any advice as to whether I should order the averge on the new item # or should I stick with the small?

I ordered a Small as the measurements of the bangle are 7.25" for the Small which is similar to other Small bracelets the Q has. It will have a slight drape on my hand.