Honored Contributor

Necklace Tory Burch Wearing Reminds Me of Linea Maasai Necklaces

[ Edited ]

Designer Tory Burch

Linea Maasai Necklaces

J487225
Linea by Louis Dell'Olio Massai Layered Necklace

product thumbnail 1

https://www.qvc.com/Linea-by-Louis-DellOlio-Massai-Layered-Necklace.product.J487225.html?sc=SRCH

J477427

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Necklace Tory Burch Wearing Reminds Me of Linea Masai Necklaces

@golding76 - yep...I have been seeing different versions of the Massai necklace worn since Louis introduced us to this beauty.

Thanks for the pics.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am always delighted that Louis is on the leading edge and yet has so much that is classic to offer us in his fashions and jewelry.  Although I am aware of this, I am continually surprised when I spot an item that proves this point.

Bravo, Louis!

(I was also captivated by all the additional "finishing touches" Ms. Burch added to her outfit.  Wow!  Truly editorial.)

[Corrected spelling of "Maasai," where I was able to do so.]  

Esteemed Contributor

Me too @golding76 Louis and his designs are always on point.

It's so funny when i think about it because the first lady that I saw wearing a very similiar style was coming in my building for a meeting when I was passing her and I had to look twice because it was shortly after Louis presented his version. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Necklace Tory Burch Wearing Reminds Me of Linea Maasai Necklaces

I'd love to know how much the Tory necklace is? Not that I'm bias, but I like the Linea one better. LOL

Honored Contributor

Marilyn,

I haven't done an exhaustive search, but I've not been able to find a Maasai-style necklace by Tory Burch.

Could she be wearing someone else's necklace, or have her Maasai necklaces completely sold out?   Even if sold out, typically a presence remains online.

Respected Contributor

It's very possible they are her personal necklaces and not something she is or has sold.

Respected Contributor

@Marlyn1 wrote:

I'd love to know how much the Tory necklace is? Not that I'm bias, but I like the Linea one better. LOL

I agree - I like Louis' better! @Marlyn1 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

My Linea Massai necklace in black/white/grey/silver arrived today and I am used to great Linea jewelry, and this one is one of Louis's very best, spectacular.

If you have any grey or silver in your hair or gravitate towards black and white and grey colors in your clothing, this necklace does truly "make the outfit" - just amazing.  LOVE!!

P.S.  It is not too heavy for me at all.

Respected Contributor

I just wore my black and white Massai with my black and white ombre tunic out to dinner at one of our local restaurants that has outside dining, and two women who were eatting together waved to me and motioned that they loved my outfit. I felt good.