Respected Contributor

Re: Navy & Vivid Pink Blazers Posted!

Louis posted more photos....

95437592-8A78-4C3B-8C95-BFDAFAC8E702.jpeg

……..The VIVID PINK BLAZER con’t…..When the V. Pink blazer was avail to purchase, but no photo was avail, many of you asked if I could post a picture…..so I hurriedly posted a quickie. I feel the jacket is worth a second LOOK showing other coordinate possibilities……………From the left there will be a brand new VIVID PINK WK ENR POLO sweater, A390843. As I have said many many times it is a miracle when the colors from one fabric to another match perfectly……The sweater and the blazer are close, but no cigar. They are the same shade of pink, but the sweater is a little deeper, and more saturated in color than the blazer……HOWEVER……they do blend perfectly together, and I think the difference is a PLUS rather than a minus…..with that I have the TCF pencil skirt in black. I think it can be a great advantage when the jacket and skirt are made in the same fabric as these pieces are……………….Next the VIVID PINK/BLACK/IVORY  SNAKE SKIN PRINT shirt, A390845 [all details coming later]. It is in my Faux de Chine……Next the new Ivory WK TN WITH THE BLACK FAUX SUEDE pant…..the BLACK WK and SATIN TANKS, and the BLACK WK SPLIT COLLAR sweater with the BLACK SEQUIN PANT…….from day to night…..casual to dressy……For the ultimate casual going to brunch look The ivory WK TN or the IVORY V-neck BLOUSON WK sweater and great JEANS!…..I know many of you have received the blazer already and you’re in LOVE…………enjoy……………..much Love………………………….Louis

5D947DAD-21C2-45A6-AE55-A1B93D255FB1.jpeg

………….VIVID PINK can work with many expected and unexpected colors……………This is the PERFECT PINK to mix with SCARLET RED…..starting from the left the new S. RED WK TN with ivory pants or jeans….For something a little dressier the S. Red wrap top…..the NAVY WK POLO with jeans……..BISQUE tempers the brightness of the pink and calms it all down in a restful way………and the PINE TN all give the V. Pink some wonderful options………It’s time to play and come up with your own  combinations…………..enjoy…………………much Love……………….Louis

0F59BD94-E77D-4F91-97EE-BA5320ABACD8.jpeg

…….The “ULTIMATE” NAVY BLAZER……..So many of you know this blazer well, because you already own it in one or more colors. When I asked for colors for this reorder many asked for navy…..I thought navy? it’s such a classic color, but then I thought what better blazer than this should you own in NAVY? My answer was none. If you were to own one navy blazer in your lifetime this should be it…….You know the fabric….you know the fit…..and you know the superb quality. The perfect combination for a navy blazer………..Navy blazers are season-less, and I’ve tried to reflect that in the photos above….left to right…….the new NAVY WK POLO SWEATER with jeans…..the new SCARLET RED WK TN with jeans…….the WRAP NECK S. RED MOSS CREPE TOP with white pants……Last, to the extreme right a new faux silk SURPLICE TOP and MIDNIGHT SEQUIN PANTS……………A NAVY BLAZER is an essential in every woman’s wardrobe….a forever piece…..and you only need one………………this one……….Remember the blazer is back in BLACK TOO!………..enjoy……………much Love…………………….Louis

Respected Contributor

A close-up of the brand new VIVID PINK and NAVY WHisper Knit ENR POLO sweater....

C5A20CF5-373D-40BB-B8C2-3FCB0A8D5B5D.jpeg51FF01A6-14DB-4A59-9062-B36036A3BE34.jpeg

Respected Contributor

And a close-up of the new VIVID PINK-BLACK-IVORY SNAKE SKIN PRINT shirt in the Faux de Chine......LOVE this Shirt!

D1FAD60A-DB34-4E89-B62B-63960C5A1336.jpeg

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Seka I posted this because of the color and the price, the cause associated with it is irrevelant to my posting this.  Louis' blazer is far superior and at a far better price.  I was happy that a Vivid Pink Blazer is popular!

FYI:  https://pagesix.com/2020/10/19/why-kerry-washington-amy-schumer-and-more-stars-are-wearing-pink-suit...

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good heavens, @Somertime, can't wearing pink be just about loving the color pink?  I am not trying to make a political statement with a bunch of celebrities by wearing my favorite color in the world in a jacket.  I guess I won't be ordering any matching pink ponte pants, then.  I am all for women's equality, but my clothing selection is something personal to me and a reflection of my taste in fashion, not a reflection of my political sentiments, and I don't want my fashion decisions to be "co-opted" by others who insist on making a political statement out of their clothing choices.    

ETA: Thank you for making me aware of this, Somertime.  I don't think I would have known about it otherwise.

Respected Contributor

@Jersey Born   My point in posting it was for the color, only and for the price of $250.00 not for the cause that was associated with it.  I have no interest in that............Louis' pink blazer is far superior to the one described in the article and at a far better price.  Apparently, a popular color!

Respected Contributor

I cannot wait to receive my pink blazer.  It is my happy color, and this one appears to be a wonderful, bright shade of pink.  I hope all the black tops I ordered work well with it, but I suspect they will.  I think I might want that new pink/black/creme snakeprint shirt from Louis, to go with the jacket and my black ponte pants, too.  That shirt might tie in the black pants to the pink jacket better than a black top would. 

Who knew I would be getting a whole new wardrobe of wonderful clothing this season?  

Super Contributor

I received my pink blazer on Saturday and LOVE it! It reminds me of a pink blazer I had from Louis in the 80's from Anne Klein that was my absolute favorite. I paid $100 THEN for it from Bloomingdales so this price is phenomenal. Did anyone size up? My reg 12 fits perfect but I'm wondering how it would be with a looser fit. 

Honored Contributor

@TeachRsPet  How bright is the pink? Which photo is the blazer closest to on Louis' collage blog.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Super Contributor

I'd say the pic with the black pants and ivory turtleneck to the left of center.