Frequent Contributor

NO More Quality at QVC .. No More Linea !!!

•  
Respected Contributor

Re: NO More Quality at QVC .. No More Linea !!!

@flgirl2 wrote:
  •  

I hope your kidding? He must give us a place where we can still buy his things. Forget QVC, set up your own website, but please not on Facebook, I don't have or want that.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree completely. I have ordered Linea from Day 1. The only thing QVC is good for these days is Covid-Clothes, i.e., the loose and sloppy stuff we wear at home when we're under quarantine during the pandemic.

Respected Contributor

@Vivian wrote:

I agree completely. I have ordered Linea from Day 1. The only thing QVC is good for these days is Covid-Clothes, i.e., the loose and sloppy stuff we wear at home when we're under quarantine during the pandemic.

I still buy Joan Rivers, Belle,Rinna, and there are others. Sometimes you can dress up the loose and sloppy ones as you say. I don't go to the theater and all that outings, but I'm never  loose and sloppy, even with some Cuddle Duds, and I always get compliments. I too love Linea, but the world won't end if he's gone.

Honored Contributor

Just because you don't care for the styles sold at QVC, please don't infer that Q clothing is poor quality.  I'm sure the pieces I've gotten from other lines will go on forever.  I never lose buttons, have seams pull out or experience other examples of poor quality.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 Agree. I have tons of D&C pants and capris and a bunch, and I mean a bunch, of tops, most of which wear like iron.

Last year I finally tossed a pair of capris that was about 10 years old and worn out.

A dud here and there  but mostly no problems, at least not for me.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

Just because you don't care for the styles sold at QVC, please don't infer that Q clothing is poor quality.  I'm sure the pieces I've gotten from other lines will go on forever.  I never lose buttons, have seams pull out or experience other examples of poor quality.

Maybe style is not important to you, but it is for many others.  Your experience with regards to buttons and seams is pretty unusual.  Thread, snaps and stretch do not last forever, fabric pills and snags. QVC garments inevitably deteriorate.