Valued Contributor

@GraceCO

Ah yes.... I vaguely remember that....."our youth".   Smiley Happy  It's ok though.  I don't miss it.  It would just be nice not to have all this pain the years tend to pile on the aging body.  But that's ok too as it makes me move more slowly.  Something I should have done while young instead of always racing at break-neck speed to the next project, school activity, responsibility etc.  I still teach young people in church - something which keeps my mind feeling young and I love enjoying the grandchildren - particularly of the teenage variety.  I'm happy with that! 

But can I nail the skort look anymore?  Nope.  And I wouldn't dream of embarrassing the teenage grandchildren by trying Smiley Wink  The sons/daughter think I dress in a "classy" manner.  Is there any question why I love so many of Louis' designs?  But what the kids/ grandkids don't "get" is how beautifully "classy" dressing covers up the unsightly bits.  There are parts of this dear body that I myself hardly want to ever see, let alone inflict on the eyesight of innocent bystanders. Smiley Embarassed

Honored Contributor

i like the tees, but prefer the skort that susan graver has done......it is more of a true skirt look with the short underneath.....i have found them to be very comfortable and flattering. even my 23 year old loved it. my legs are two of my "good parts." LOL

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

I don't see the purpose of having shorts underneath unless the skirt is very short. My skorts are short. Long skirts don't need shorts unless you plan to stand on your head!

Honored Contributor

colliegirls wrote:

I don't see the purpose of having shorts underneath unless the skirt is very short. My skorts are short. Long skirts don't need shorts unless you plan to stand on your head!

two things for me......"thigh comfort" during the hot summertime and wind (especially when i am at the beach!)

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Not for me, but I do like the Black Shirt. 

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Respected Contributor
Looks really nice - but, unfortunately, 10% spandex will not work for me. Wish Louis would make more of his beautiful designs with less spandex. Happy shopping to all Ladies buying this.
Honored Contributor
Hmmm, wonder if the curry Casablanca cardigan and tank set would go with the coffee bean in this skort,
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

and we would be forced to shave our legs with a skort! Smiley Tongue

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor
I wear Capri and pedal pushers and swimsuits all summer long so not shaving is not an option.....ever lol
Honored Contributor

I was teasing folks-- The emoties need to be larger!! I shave my legs year round!! Smiley Embarassed

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼