Regular Contributor

……………….We are bringing back the Maasai Group in a whole new coloration……..BLACK….WHITE……GREY & SILVER…the necklace….the earring and the coil bracelet….It looks so different from the original multi color Maasai that you won’t think twice about owning both…..When you get it home and really examine it….then you can realize and appreciate just how complicated this necklace is……Then imagine the SKILLED workers who have to put them together by hand…..These are remarkable pieces. …………….It’s a great way to spice up your summer black and whites!…….P.S. I have retired the original color to keep it EXCLUSIVE, but there will be a new colorful surprise coming!……It is unlikely that I will have this new grouping in the Black and White reordered so it too can become exclusive…..that is unless it sells out quickly, because the quantities are so limited to begin with. Even if I did reorder it one more time……..it would still be EXCLUSIVE!!!………………………..It will be avail this Feb!…………………………..enjoy…………………….much Love……………………….LouisRecently-Updated14-700x394.jpg

Honored Contributor

Thanks @clarika ...love the ethnic vibe!

Respected Contributor

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

The necklace is posted and I just ordered it. I'l be on the look out for the bracelet and earring!

Frequent Contributor

Bracket and earrings posted, just ordered my set.

Respected Contributor

Just ordered my set, too!  The Pink set from last year itched me, so sadly I had to return.  Don't know if it was the fabric or the dye. Trying again with this set. Fingers crossed.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Esteemed Contributor

Love the ethnic black/white vibe this has.  I just ordered the bracelet and earrings.....still thinking about the necklace....oh boy!

Regular Contributor

Louis, you're "killin" me!  Love this set!  I'm a black and white girl!  Had to have it!! Heart

GET RICH...........Count Your Blessings!
Esteemed Contributor

Another black & white girl here. I have the bracelet and earrings from the original set. I might need all 3 in this set. I have been good with spending lately; looks like that is about to change.

Respected Contributor

just ordered the bracelet and earring. I'm not taking any chances that it will sell out. I have a feeling with this set it's "you snooze you loose"