Honored Contributor

NEW LINEA: Pave Moon & Stars Locket Has Been Posted

[ Edited ]

https://www.qvc.com/Louis-DellOlio-Pave-Moon-%26-Stars-Locket-w-Chain%2C-Sterling.product.J403084.ht...

product thumbnailproduct thumbnail 4

Very nice box link chain comes with it.  Comes in sterling silver or 18K gold-plated sterling silver.  It was designed by Louis Dell'Olio; thus, it is exquisitely conceived and executed.  Of course I'm weak in the knees for that 18K gold plating.   Love the design on the outside of the locket as well as the shape of the locket itself.

Honored Contributor

Re: NEW LINEA: Pave Moon & Stars Locket Has Been Posted

Do people still wear jewelry like that?  Looks very old fashioned. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@golding76  Love the shape of the locket.

Trusted Contributor

@golding76 wrote:

https://www.qvc.com/Louis-DellOlio-Pave-Moon-%26-Stars-Locket-w-Chain%2C-Sterling.product.J403084.ht...

product thumbnailproduct thumbnail 4

Very nice box link chain comes with it.  Comes in sterling silver or 18K gold-plated sterling silver.  It was designed by Louis Dell'Olio; thus, it is exquisitely conceived and executed.  Of course I'm weak in the knees for that 18K gold plating.   Love the design on the outside of the locket as well as the shape of the locket itself.

I have two gold filled lockets from my grandmother and great grandmother sentimental but not in great shape.

There's a designer Monica something who designs very expensive gold and precious jewel lockets. I started getting promotional emails from her about a year ago. Maybe everything old is new again?

Trusted Contributor

@candyagain @golding76  Yes, Monica Rich Kosann. Her lockets are beautiful.

I know how you feel about your great grandmother and grandmothers lockets. I was given a beatutiful round locket from my godmother and godfather at my baptism over 60 odd years ago. 14K.

Sadly my godfather passed when I was a small child. I have his picture on one side of the locket. I sometimes still wear it. It is timeless. I had it modified with a bigger bale to accomodate a stronger chain. Remember all those dental floss chains of yesteryear? lol. Glad chains are more substantail nowadays.

Louis did agreat job on that locket. But of course he did! The man is a real deal designer. He doesn't just slap his name on a line and sell it.Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

I love lockets and I'm glad to see them out and about again. 

Honored Contributor

It is beautiful and looks well made...in Italy, but this has never been my style of jewelry.  

Respected Contributor

I am not a locket person, but it is pretty.  I am glad Louis will still be designing.  I just wish he was introducing a new fall and winter collection of clothing.

Trusted Contributor

@culebra wrote:

I am not a locket person, but it is pretty.  I am glad Louis will still be designing.  I just wish he was introducing a new fall and winter collection of clothing.

Oh so do I @culebra !

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

It says in the description that there is an inscription on the back, but they DON"T SAY WHAT IT IS!!! Does anyone know? I will have to go to Louis' website to find out. It's a beautiful locket. I don't find it old fashioned at all....It's an oval pendant, and the moon and stars are lovely.