Respected Contributor

NEW FUNNEL/ROLL NECK SWEATER - A297861

Love the style - and the colours!

……………………………BLUE FOG………is the first color I’m presenting in this new FUNNEL /ROLL NECK sweater, A297861…………….The colors I chose for this sweater are romantic, and remind me of Botticelli paintings……………”The Birth of Venus”, and “Primavera”………..This is a fully fashioned sweater done in an English rib…….The approx. length for the xxs is 25″….The yarn is a soft blend of 75% acrylic and 25% polyester. It does have texture so some who are super sensitive may feel it. For most it’s going to be nice and cozy!…… I think the acrylic is soft, especially in these med range colors which do not absorb a lot of dye. There are small side slits as you can see in the photo at the lower right. I have the sweater paired with the Heather Charcoal Grey WK long skirt and WK scarf, at the upper left, and the new color of the Super Ponte Boot Cut pant……SMOKE…….I think those two colors together are a dream…….This really is a sweater for ANY AGE, and would make a great Holiday present……..The FLOWER and CRACKLE BEAD necklace and Earring set is new in the Aqua Mist and Antique Gold. J350152 is the style number and will be avail soon! It looks wonderful doubled and fabulous LONG if you can carry the length……….OK…I know you are wondering about the matching Beret…………….Actually, I bought doubles of the colors….one to cut up to use as a color standards for the factories to match, and one to show on the models……..I figured it would be easier to dye the yarn to match the beret instead of trying to find a beret to match the sweaters!…..They are from a company named……..Jedrzejko…….They are sold on ebay or you can order direct. I prefer ebay because if anything goes wrong they stand behind you…….The color name is……..Dark Grey……It really isn’t a dark grey at all…..It is more of a soft blue grey…………..Now you have all the info I can give………..off to the next color……………………………………………enjoy…………………much Love……………………………Louis

………..LILAC MIST……………is a BEAUTIFUL soft color……a true winter pastel…….It has the look of dried flowers or potpourri…..there is an undertone of a dusty pink……I think these SMOKEY PASTELS are a welcome break in the dreary winter months…………..You can wear the FUNNEL NECK straight up or rolled down, and it stands AWAY from the neck creating an open neckline. Due to the fact that the acrylic yarn is very light these are not heavy sweaters, even thought they look warm and cozy…..which they are……..I have used the Taupe Super Ponte Boot Cut pant, A268216 which is a beautiful balance to the Lilac Mist……Charcoal Grey, Smoke, Tan, and Navy would all look beautiful with this Lilac color…The new FLORAL and CRACKLE BEAD necklace in the PINK and ANTIQUE GOLD, J350152, adds the perfect DELICATE touch to this very feminine color…..PLEASE take a good look at the earring that comes with the necklace. It’s a beautiful earring on its’ own. Again, I love it doubled or worn LONG……………..The color of the sweater was dyed to match the BERET, which if you like is avail. to you on ebay. Jedrzejko, is the name of the company, and the name given to this beret is…….DIRTY PINK…..It’s not a name I would have chosen, but who ever translated the Polish name [the company is in Poland….yes French berets made in Poland!] didn’t have the romantic chip……LOL……..These sweaters are ageless and would work for ANY age………….I think the sweater, the necklace and earring and the beret would make a fantastic Holiday present for someone very special………………………………………..enjoy…………………………..much Love……………………………Louis

CASHEW……………….is the third and final color being offered in this beautifully made sweater. If you love your neutrals this is for you. Cashew is a very European color, and one you would find on an Armani runway. It is a color that is often used for expensive natural fibers like cashmere and alpaca, because they don’t over power the fiber with a lot of dye. They let the fibers breath and show their best qualities……..Again, I have chosen the new FLORAL and CRACKLE BEAD necklace in the AQUA MIST to play of of the Cashew. The pant is the new TAN TROUSER, A278303………………….The beret is called…….LIGHT BEIGE, and is also from Jedrzrjko……………………..When you want to look very sophisticated, and somewhat understated, Cashew is the right choice…..Make no mistake, the total look may be subtle, but it speaks volumes about the wearer………………enjoy………………………much Love…………………………..Louis

Respected Contributor

Re: NEW FUNNEL/ROLL NECK SWEATER - A297861

I love this sweater. I love the special colors, and I love the way they are styled. The pant colors, the jewelry and the berets are all perfect. He is a wonderful designer.

Respected Contributor

I think I NEED the sweater in Blue Fog.

Isn't it great how honest Louis is ?   He comes right out and states that the fabric has some texture and if one is very sensitive to how fabric feels on the skin, one may not prefer this sweater.   I can not think of any other clothing line representative, or designer in this case, that will say that.

Respected Contributor

@PhilaLady1

I agree.  If you ask him for advice, he tells you the truth.  One time I wrote on his blog that I was going to New York and my whole suitcase was all Linea in Tobacco, topaz etc and Black.  Since my only coat was the tobacco and black zebra striped coat and the trip was in very late October, early November.  He suggested that I could be cold and to include his whisper knit scarf in black and his black whisperknit turtleneck in black in order to layer.  As I already owned both those items, I put them in my suitcase.  I needed them both as it was quite cool in New York City.  We are so lucky to be able to ask a world class designer for assistance.   

Super Contributor

Love, love these colors. Linea is the only brand I now buy the the Q, the styles are timeless. He's a genius. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Love this sweater and all the colors...plus the matching berets!! As usual, the styling is perfection.

I keep hoping for budget's sake to see a sneak peek that I can pass on. So far, that's not happening! This is another blowout season filled with one must-have after another.

Honored Contributor

I love these colors!  Hope he does other pieces in them. 

Respected Contributor

What a beautiful sweater!  Any clue when it will be available, maybe the Oct. 23rd show?

Trusted Contributor

The show is Oct 20, 4-6 p.m.
Valued Contributor

I am so excited that the super ponte boot cut pant will be offered in smoke!  Those and the pull on slim knit ankle pants are my favorite pants! Heart

Belle