Valued Contributor

Re: NEW Colours Ombré Top A263353

Is the alabaster in small gone already?

Valued Contributor

And, either the warehouse forgot where they stashed the box of 2x's or it's sold out in that size also.

Respected Contributor

@diamondscribe @golding76 @culebra

Louis described the Alabaster on his Blog as follows:

"..it’s very chic….with BLACK at the bottom going to grey going to alabaster at the top….BUT….thought it’s called Alabaster….it is printed so the color is deeper then the alabaster you know….however they can be worn together i.e. the alabaster crepe gauze pant."

Honored Contributor

Sounds yummy, ladies.

Respected Contributor

I just ordered the Alabaster.  It sounds like it might go with the Seedbead Necklace in Black - and the yet to be posted Aztec Necklaces.

Honored Contributor

@Tylerpoo wrote:

Is the alabaster in small gone already?

No, it's not been unpacked! I'm waiting for it too! The Q is plotting against us!

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Trusted Contributor

Just ordered the alabaster and just dyin' to see the blueberry.  C'mon Q!!  Lol

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Respected Contributor

I have never in the past purchased the ombre top.  How does it run as to sizing? I usually take a small or a medium in Louis's tops depending on the tops.

Honored Contributor

@culebra wrote:

I have never in the past purchased the ombre top.  How does it run as to sizing? I usually take a small or a medium in Louis's tops depending on the tops.

I stayed with my usual size for Linea tops in this style. I'm a Small 99% of the time in his poly/spandex tops.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Louis just posted the sneak peak for the alabaster ombre top. It is stunning! It is like he designed the top to frame the seed bead necklace.

blueberry

Ladies……….here is the Alabaster Ombre tunic…..As you can see from the photos above, the actual print is darker then the alabaster crepe gauze pant. There is actually lighter Alabaster at the very top, but it gets cut off in the smaller sizes. The photos really don’t do the print justice, because you can’t see the gradations of color, and the dept of color…..What you can see is how PERFECT the Seed Bead necklace in the black and gunmetal looks with this top…..Unfortunately, that color is already sold out……I can’t post the other two colors….CORAL and BLUEBERRY because I haven”t received my samples yet, but they are on their way to me…..so sometime next week when I can get it all together………….enjoy………………..much Love……………………..Louis