Respected Contributor

NEW Colours Ombré Top A263353

Alabaster, Blueberry and Coral - no photos yet!

Have this top in Flame - want the Alabaster and Corsl - hope Louis posts a Sneak Peek!

Honored Contributor

Re: NEW Colours Ombré Top A263353

Can't wait to see what the Alabaster looks like.  I don't know if it will work with my coloring, but I am excitedly looking forward to seeing it.

Honored Contributor

I love this top!

Unfortunately, even the XXS was too big on me.Smiley Sad

I usually wear an XS in Louis's clothes, but not this one. I returned the XS and ordered the XXS, but still too big, darn it!

I loved the peacock and the flame colors!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Trusted Contributor

@Seka wrote:

Alabaster, Blueberry and Coral - no photos yet!

Have this top in Flame - want the Alabaster and Corsl - hope Louis posts a Sneak Peek!

@Seka

I have the peacock and I cannot WAIT to see these!!! Thanks for the heads up!

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@golding76

I am interested in how Louis did the top in ombre alabaster also.  It will be interesting. No sneak peeks on his blog as of yet.  I am sure I will buy it.

Honored Contributor

When is the show? Thank you. 

Respected Contributor

He is on the Morning Q, then he has a one hour show at 10:00am and then he's on Inspired style. I don't know what will be on any of the shows?

Honored Contributor

I swear, I can't keep up with Louis's busy schedule.  Wonder how he does it...

Valued Contributor

This is one of my two favorite Linea tops. (The same fabric and style in the Vneck mosaic print is the other.) I ordered all three. I would seriously be surprised to not like one of his colorways. I haven't seen a bad choice come along yet. I didn't order the pink last season only because it's just not one of my favorite colors and Louis said he would be doing a new palatte of choices this season.

I hope the alabaster darkens in the ombre into earth tones or neutrals. Has this one ever come in neutrals? I seem to remember the bright hues the first season and the softies last season... but no neutral combo.

Valued Contributor

Looking at the page again, I sure wish I had been able to snag the flame combination before it sold out. I've watched for that on ebay and they apparently didn't buy a lot of that one in plus size. That or we plus size Linea Ladies know better than to let such a treasure go, LOL.