Frequent Contributor

Re: My swing tank tunics just arrived

Oh yes!  Scarlet red would be a great color!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I received a pile of packages from the last show and my tunics were included. Oh joy, what fun I had opening everything! 

I knew what to expect as I'd picked this style up a dark wine last winter. ( albeit a size larger which is fine and ever so smart ) But today wow! The sunset orange IS magnificent. Such a truly rich, very saturated color and exceedingly flattering. Beyond my expectations. My complexion glowed ( sans makeup ) and I found myself mesmerized and virtually speechless! Practically dumbstruck. Tried it on with the alabaster slim pant, the dark sand pant ( gorgeous together! ) and slipped the olive slim pant on too. Very sharp. For me, olive gives it a more autumnal look, very, very nice especially for transitional dressing.( to my eye) I've always liked shades of these two colors together. 

The alabaster with the same slim pant is classically rich. Very chic. Very edgy in an Avant garde sort of way... or think Gatsby, sanguine on a hot summers day perhaps. I've been happily collecting this lovely and very flattering alabaster color. I am possibly thinking of trying a little tan in a tube to bring a smidge of color to my very pale upper body. But again I'd no makeup on nor did I accessorize while trying everything on.

I didn't try the black or turquoise yet... I know the black will be very svelte and classic with a spin and I adore Louis' turquoise and aqua's and have many items from his various offerings...these two were a no brainer for me.

So I am barely 5'2", ordered xs, and I love the look and fit on my frame. I'm evenly proportioned and this is fingertip length on me in the front, a tad longer in back. I've no issue whatsoever with the length. Also, if you have anything from the upper waist and down including tummy, hips, upper thighs and tush you'd like to hide, this is the piece to consider! The ease and drape gives a smooth sleek, very clean line that'll hide secrets beneath. No distracting frou frou.

This tank gets an A+ from me 

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

I received a pile of packages from the last show and my tunics were included. Oh joy, what fun I had opening everything! 

I knew what to expect as I'd picked this style up a dark wine last winter. ( albeit a size larger which is fine and ever so smart ) But today wow! The sunset orange IS magnificent. Such a truly rich, very saturated color and exceedingly flattering. Beyond my expectations. My complexion glowed ( sans makeup ) and I found myself mesmerized and virtually speechless! Practically dumbstruck. Tried it on with the alabaster slim pant, the dark sand pant ( gorgeous together! ) and slipped the olive slim pant on too. Very sharp. For me, olive gives it a more autumnal look, very, very nice especially for transitional dressing.( to my eye) I've always liked shades of these two colors together. 

The alabaster with the same slim pant is classically rich. Very chic. Very edgy in an Avant garde sort of way... or think Gatsby, sanguine on a hot summers day perhaps. I've been happily collecting this lovely and very flattering alabaster color. I am possibly thinking of trying a little tan in a tube to bring a smidge of color to my very pale upper body. But again I'd no makeup on nor did I accessorize while trying everything on.

I didn't try the black or turquoise yet... I know the black will be very svelte and classic with a spin and I adore Louis' turquoise and aqua's and have many items from his various offerings...these two were a no brainer for me.

So I am barely 5'2", ordered xs, and I love the look and fit on my frame. I'm evenly proportioned and this is fingertip length on me in the front, a tad longer in back. I've no issue whatsoever with the length. Also, if you have anything from the upper waist and down including tummy, hips, upper thighs and tush you'd like to hide, this is the piece to consider! The ease and drape gives a smooth sleek, very clean line that'll hide secrets beneath. No distracting frou frou.

This tank gets an A+ from me 

Rochelle, I can't compete with your post.  Smiley Happy  I am on my phone and lazy about typing so much. Lol.  I received mine yesterday.    Wore the turquoise today and loved it.   So easy and simple and comfy yet flattering.  Love all the colors. The sunset is gorgeous.  I love your description and your comments about it.   I want olive pants now.  

I got all colors and know I'd buy more if offered.  Love this swing style.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Dear cafemocha4me, you should look at the A287609 Whisper Knit tank tunic in the scarlet red. It's very similar to the swing, but the body is straight with deep side slits. The red is wonderful, and the reviews are very good. You don't have to wait for a red one, and who knows if this swing will ever get reordered or come in red?

Frequent Contributor

You must be psychic!!!  I ordered that tank yesterday, because it is the only color still available in my size.  The color looks amazing!