Respected Contributor

My swing tank tunics just arrived

They just arrived and I immedeatily tried them on. I LOVE them. I always order xxs in the Whisper knits, and  usually xs in wovens. They fit perfectly, and the colors are wonderful. I took out my seed bead necklaces and WOW. I'm going out to dinner tonight and changed my outfit to the sunset tunic with the matching seed beads and white pants. Ladies these are absoutely the best.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: My swing tank tunics just arrived

which brand r u talking about?

Respected Contributor

Sorry, I was talking about the Linea tank swing tunic, A288394

Honored Contributor

Linea.

Valued Contributor

Mine is coming tomorrow. Can't wait.

Respected Contributor

@Marlyn1  Thank you so much for review I was worried about sizing and went with my reg size which will - I think - be fine.

Thanks again for review it helps.

Respected Contributor

I also received my swing WK sleeveless tunics in black & alabaster--LOVE them. Ordered my usual size (I don't size down) and the fit is spot on. The drape of the knit is close to the body--the slightest flare--and flows over all the curves. I will wear this alone and it will also work beautifully as a layering piece. 

Frequent Contributor

I'm still waiting for my swing tanks...  They were the first thing I ordered, and the last things shipped... :-(  .  I'm so happy to hear yours fit well.  I too, debated on sizing, and stayed with my usual size.  I ordered the sunset and turquoise.  Can't wait to try them on!!!

Valued Contributor

Despite my lack of height I did order one of these swing tunics in the size that I normally order in WK tops.  The turquoise was such a beautiful color I had to give it a chance. It has not arrived yet.  My short sleeve WK top I ordered arrived today.  It is a good fit.

Frequent Contributor

My sunset tunic was waiting for me when I got home yesterday. I fell in love with the color as soon as I saw the pictures on Louis's blog. I don't wear sleeves tops in public EVER but I decided this was too nice to not wear, the fit (XL, my usual WK size) is just the same as my other WK swing tunics.  I think I may order the black and alabaster before they are gone.  I hope he does these in other colors, especially scarlet red, that is a terrific Linea color.