Esteemed Contributor

Re: My hoop earrings have shipped

@JustJazzmom  The classic set is posted on the QVC site this morning, and I was able to order online.  But I'm still seeing SOLD OUT for the exotic set.  @HLP was able to order the exotic set through CS, but I'm afraid if I do that it will just go to backorder eventually, then cancel.  This is getting ridiculous.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Respected Contributor

classic shows not available. My order for the exotic earrings now shows cancelled.

Honored Contributor

@chprsp wrote:

classic shows not available. My order for the exotic earrings now shows cancelled.

On my IPad, showing Classic is unavailable for ordering. 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Esteemed Contributor

I was just on the phone with CS regarding another item but did ask her to check on the earrings. Nope, nada showing up on her end. Hopefully the watchful waiting will end soon.

Any thoughts on the brass in the exotics being a match for the Russian Gold? TIA. 

Trusted Contributor

I ordered as soon as these were posted.  They went from in process to backordered and last night cancelled!  What is going on?  I'm getting pretty tired of this.  Get your act together QVC!  I'm done ranting now...

Honored Contributor

Classic CLIP is available for ordering! No PIERCED yet!Woman Sad

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

Not anymore. Totally bizarre.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

When QVC uploads product photos, descriptions, pricing and an "add to cart" button, those items should be available to buy. If QVC is not ready to sell and holding inventory back for a show, don't upload the product!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@GraceCO  Totally agree!  Louis has said that not all the inventory has been uploaded as yet and there will be quantities available once completed.  I have no idea why QVC has changed their policy by posting pictures and making it seem that the items are now available when they aren't.  We, Linea Ladies, are, always, so anxious to purchase because we know that QVC orders limited quantities of his designs, so it causes a panic in all of us that we will not be able to get the item we desire!  By QVC following this recent policy causes annoyance and frustrations with our orders and that is not beneficial to QVC.  Customer Service does not seem to be provided with any insight and they, unfortunately, are working with the same screens that we are.  I have no idea what is going on with QVC but management needs to get involved and correct the problems.  I am sure that Linea is not the only ones having these problems.  Why management does not address this, is mind boggling.  It becomes a loss of revenue for them and effects their bottom line as well as having very unhappy and frustrated customers!

Esteemed Contributor

It's downright weird.  These earrings seem to keep popping in and out all day.  Just now I was able to order the exotic set, but right after I ordered, it showed the exotic set as sold out.  Earlier today I was able to order the classic set.  Then classic was listed as unavailable.  So now I have both sets listed as orders "in process" but I have no idea if they will just revert to backorder or be cancelled.  What a way to run a business!

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett