Honored Contributor

Re: My first things arrived today!

[ Edited ]

Nor’easter #2 arriving tomorrow. Not sure if dusters are on UPS truck today. Need to get to seamstress to pick up the flounce sleeve top & drop off the alabaster indigo faux wrap top.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I want to mention that I received the pale lilac tunic and tank.  The color is a dusty lilac and on the same tone as last year’s aqua mist.  It is not as bright as the tv monitor shows the model wearing it on Louis’ prior programs.  Since there is no color guide I thought I would pass this on to all of you who may be interested.  I love this top and have every color.  The pale lilac is very soft looking and lovely. I also received my jewelry and will review on line -all fabulous of course.

Tunic = A287617

Tank = A276293

PS it has been snowing here in Wisconsin since last night.  Not a lot of accumulation but it is very wet and mushy -typical spring snow.

Respected Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1wrote:

We are expecting another Nor'easter storm in my area so I expect deliveries will be delayed.

Me, too, here in Western Massachusetts.  Hopefully the snow will be gone in a day or two.  It's bright and sunny here today and rather warm---no snow in sight---yet I was scraping off my car yesterday morning! Go figure!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Contributor

I am a big fan of Linea and have been reading all your posts for years and have never posted. I received my Cozumel & Confetti necklaces today. I love both but, my confetti necklace came with a torqouis teardrop that had fallen out. I am perfectly fine glueing it back in, since it was in the tissue paper. But, now I am worried the stones may fall out when wearing and I won't notice. Does anyone have any experience with this before?

Trusted Contributor

Cozumel necklace arrived today.  Love it!  It’s a little artsy and trendy.  I love its “ one of a kind” look.  Alas, my other goodies will have to wait until Mother Nature decides to cooperate.  Another Nor’easter due here in suburban Philly. 

Honored Contributor

Glad I sized up to a Medium in the ENR WK sweater w pockets in navy. The Small might have been too form fitting at hips. The Medium is semi fitted on me. I have to try on the dusters. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I received the first item from my show haul--the cancun necklace and earrings! (I'm surprised & delighted to get it early--QVC's delivery date was 3/9.) I LOVE it! Like everyone else has said, it looks like a unique artisan piece--reminds me of the handcrafted silver jewelry I've seen at the International Folk Art Festival in Santa Fe. This one from Louis is so distinctive and I think it's modest in scale. With the earrings, it makes a beautiful statement. Substantial looking, but light. Looking forward to getting the Cozumel necklace to see if I can carry off wearing them together.

And, to all the east coast LL's...please stay safe tomorrow. 

Honored Contributor

Dusters review: Those who own the aqua feather jersey pants or cowl neck top (was there a tank too?) or both match the aqua in the Twilight Multi duster. It doesn‘t match in the white multi as that is more greenish aqua. I have to go downstairs to see if any previous tanks work with them. The dusters are too long for my height 5’2”. I measured off 7” from the bottom & that is a decent length on me (mid thigh). If I was 5’8”, this would need no altering. Louis is right about those royal blue gauze crepe pants from last year— they are brighter. If you were inside a dimmed restaurant you might be able to get away with it under the Twilight Multi duster. I’m glad I sized down to the XS. It is going to be worn open & not buttoned up. If I had gone with the Small in these dusters, it would not fit well through shoulders & upper back. The XS was the correct call for me.

Pebble crepe pants from years ago in aqua work with the white multi (these aquas work together).

A possibility in tanks is the yellow tank from the Safari tab sleeve blouse w tank set for the white multi. I have a coral tank from JM Collection/Macy’s that looks like it could work with the corals in both dusters.

I wonder if there will be a grass green tank to match back to the greens in both dusters?

Super Contributor

@JustJazzmom Remember Louis sold sleeveless tanks and turtlenecks in the malachite green? They matched the coats he sold that year. If you bought those perhaps that color will work.

Honored Contributor

@Tshirtgalwrote:

@JustJazzmom Remember Louis sold sleeveless tanks and turtlenecks in the malachite green? They matched the coats he sold that year. If you bought those perhaps that color will work.

I will have to look & see. 

I ordered the Small for comparison with the Twilight Multi color.