Respected Contributor

My first things arrived today!

I couldn't be happier. The Big Deal shirt in black, turquoise and ivory arrived. They are beautiful. I tried on one in my xxs size and oh my, fabulous. My Cozumel and Cancun necklaces came and they are beautiful. MY crop pants in black, linen and white are perfect and fit like a dream. I love the lighter Super Ponte. So far all 10 stars!

Valued Contributor

Re: My first things arrived today!

@Marlyn1  SO EXCITING!!!!  Sounds like you received a perfectly divine haul.  Thanks for sharing some of the first reviews on the new goodies.

KK

Respected Contributor

@Marlyn1  So happy that you love your new purchases.  I ended up not ordering the "Big Deal" shirt because the swing style is just not flattering on me.  I am waiting on the crop pants and whisper knit tops.  

Respected Contributor

So glad you love all your new Linea Items!  They sound fabulous! 

Honored Contributor

First order arrived today— the faux wrap indigo/alabaster print faux wrap top (again). Heading to dry cleaner seamstress tomorrow to pick up double flounce sleeve top (A302600)  that had sleeves shortened. I will drop off the faux wrap top to see what can be done to avoid a wardrobe malfunction.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I ordered Louis’ Lace top in white.  I had a similar one that I purchased  elsewhere a few years ago and wore it to shreds.

Everything I order from LDO is beautiful, but way, way too long and I have to return it.

i hope this top fits.  I will cry if I have to return it.

Valued Contributor

I received the Cozumel and Cancun necklaces.  They are bold but airy too. I am not certain whether I can wear both together, but I could not decide which I liked better.  These will even be great to wear with tank tops and boho skirts this summer. 

Frequent Contributor

My first shipment arrived yesterday.  The twilight shirt is gorgeous deep rich colors I ordered medium and the fit is perfect.  I too wish the tank was available along with the scarf.  The Cozumel and Cancun are unique one of a kind pieces, I'm surprised any are left for ordering.  The crop pant is a winner. Looks like the white lace should arrive tomorrow.

Esteemed Contributor

We are expecting another Nor'easter storm in my area so I expect deliveries will be delayed.

Respected Contributor

My Cozumel necklace arrived and it is wonderful!  What a statement piece, so bold yet easy to wear, artistic and not heavy, not even heavy looking.  Great design, and I forgot it had earrings too, and I love them for summer.  

The Pompeii necklace set also arrived, and it too is perfect - makes a statement but not too bold, and lightweight to wear.  Really pretty!

Happy!

Can't wait for the clothing.....