Trusted Contributor

Re: My backordered Trench moved to "in process"

After hearing about all the glitches, I think I found another unless Apple's Ipad update has flaws....

when I tried to order the trench, I was not able to choose a color.  I could order my size, but every time I tried to add my selection to my cart, I got a message, "Please select a color".  I tried selecting every color, except Expresso ( sold out) and still could put none in my cart. I ended up calling ! Beyond frustrated by this ordeal. Anyone else?

Honored Contributor

Re: My backordered Trench moved to "in process"

@2zbeach wrote:

After hearing about all the glitches, I think I found another unless Apple's Ipad update has flaws....

when I tried to order the trench, I was not able to choose a color.  I could order my size, but every time I tried to add my selection to my cart, I got a message, "Please select a color".  I tried selecting every color, except Expresso ( sold out) and still could put none in my cart. I ended up calling ! Beyond frustrated by this ordeal. Anyone else?

@2zbeach , I have the same issue on my iPad. I just keep choosing the color and it eventually takes.