Honored Contributor

My Two Tees Arrived (A308450) -- Like Them Very Much!

If you recall, I rued the fact that the flecked tee will never be revived,  and so I took a chance on the new Linea V-neck stretch tees. I like them a lot.  Bought the Pink and the Sapphire.  The flecked tee hugged my shape a bit more (in a good way, mind you) than this newest tee, but this new tee is flattering.  Louis manages to give a skosh more fabric in the upper-arm area and around the hips, and that generosity on his part always serves me well.  By the way, if you own the Fuchsia Carnival necklace, it goes perfectly with the Pink tee if you wish to fancy it up a bit.   I am delighted that Louis offered us his wonderful tees again!  

Trusted Contributor

Re: My Two Tees Arrived (A308450) -- Like Them Very Much!

@golding76 wrote:

If you recall, I rued the fact that the flecked tee will never be revived,  and so I took a chance on the new Linea V-neck stretch tees. I like them a lot.  Bought the Pink and the Sapphire.  The flecked tee hugged my shape a bit more (in a good way, mind you) than this newest tee, but this new tee is flattering.  Louis manages to give a skosh more fabric in the upper-arm area and around the hips, and that generosity on his part always serves me well.  By the way, if you own the Fuchsia Carnival necklace, it goes perfectly with the Pink tee if you wish to fancy it up a bit.   I am delighted that Louis offered us his wonderful tees again!  

Thank you for your thoughtful review Goldie!  I ordered all four colors because I find the v neck the most flattering on me and was hoping that these would work.  Mine should be here in a couple of days and I am so excited!  Enjoy your tees!

Valued Contributor

I find that every single item I order from LINEA is a winner. Well designed to fit perfectly; good quality fabric always, and really well constructed.

I am a big fan of this line! And the prices are amazingly low for the quality......his Whisper knit is so soft and comfortable too, by the way. It washes beautifully and I love wearing every thing. Love the turtlenecks!  I really recommend LINEA if you like a classic look.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for the review, @golding76. I have the black and white on the way to me.  Are the pink and blue bright or more subdued?

Honored Contributor

lrmuffin,

After I wrote my post, I thought that I should have described the colors to give an idea of what sort of pink and blue they are.  The Sapphire falls into the quiet blue of Delft blue.  It is not a deep blue and is subtle.

The Pink is not neon by any means, but it is not shy.  If I had to name it, I'd call it "Legally Blonde Pink," as it reminds me of the pink shade that Reese Witherspoon wore when playing the role of Elle Woods. 

Boths shades appear to have the versatility of being worn well by many hair and complexion colors.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks, @golding76.  Once I check the fit  on the tees, I may add the blue.

Honored Contributor

lrmuffin, I hope I did not do any disservice to the Pink as it is a respectable sort of pink -- not razzmatazz or unsubtle.  

Quite nice.  Remember, I do not wear pink, generally speaking, but I like this one.

Trusted Contributor

Not at all, Goldie.  I’m not into bright pink anymore, I only like the very subtle ones.  I wish this tee came in blackberry or aubergine or olive.   Maybe next year!

Respected Contributor

I purchased the new v neck T shirt in black for going to the gym.  I love it.  It fits beautifully.

Super Contributor

I too bought 3 vee neck tees , to crew neck tees and one Navy stud tee.  and one big differance is the vee neck tees all have bust darts.  Which I think , dresses them up just  a simch.  the two pinks are very different crew , is more carnation pink. Much more lively pink in the vee neck.  Love them all.