Respected Contributor

Re: My Composition jacket just arrived!!

@Berlybaby
Thanks! I think I'll try the tobacco in the same size as the tortoise one, which is the larger of the two sizes I go between.
Honored Contributor

@crazycockermom

I find the sleeves too short on most things I buy on QVC (inseams also) and I hate 3/4 sleeves but I am tall.  

Honored Contributor

@Marlyn1 wrote:

Just wear a white shirt and black bottom.....problem solved.

@Marlyn1

Did not care for that combo.

Respected Contributor

@DiAnne
Thanks for replying. I'm not tall, but at 5'5" my arms must be longer than most because sleeves are often too short.
Honored Contributor

Have  the tobacco composition jacket and ordered the blue/black.  It arrived today and I am totally thrilled with it.  So beautiful!

Valued Contributor

Today I received the black/white and WOW HeartHeartHeart
I will admit I'm not in love with the print, but this jacket  is very comfortable, and fitted to my body so is slimming. I love the 2-way zipper, the black along the zipper, the length, the tapering at the waist, the neckline.  It fits close to my body, but not hugging and there is plenty of room at upper back yet the back is not full.  Sleeves are too long for me but that is easily remedied in this case.  For me, this jacket runs a bit larger than the tortoise one. 

Honored Contributor

@JGalt wrote:

Today I received the black/white and WOW HeartHeartHeart
I will admit I'm not in love with the print, but this jacket  is very comfortable, and fitted to my body so is slimming. I love the 2-way zipper, the black along the zipper, the length, the tapering at the waist, the neckline.  It fits close to my body, but not hugging and there is plenty of room at upper back yet the back is not full.  Sleeves are too long for me but that is easily remedied in this case.  For me, this jacket runs a bit larger than the tortoise one. 

I agree it runs a bit larger than the tortoise one.  I have two of the tortoise and they are a size up from the composition and they still are a more fitted look than many of my other jackets which are one size down.

Honored Contributor

I was shopping my closet for tanks and found great matches for the tobacco composition jacket -- the WK tank A237404 in the nutmeg brown color & WK ENR A253408 in black. 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Esteemed Contributor

I just picked up my round of goodies from the post office and there was the blk/white jacket.  Ordered my regular xl size fits perfect, the length and I didn't realize it was so lightweight so perfect for layering the sleeveless turtleneck or tank under and wearing under my trench coats.

Respected Contributor

Late to the party but I finally ordered the composition jackets in blue and tobacco and received them yesterday.  Got the smaller of my two sizes.   So glad I decided to get these after being on the fence about size and color!   I'm wearing the blue today.  Very comfy.  Thanks to all that posted about this and the fit.