Respected Contributor

Re: My Composition jacket just arrived!!

[ Edited ]

My Linea blue/black composition jacket is wonderful.  The fit, fabric and style is just perfect.  I ordered my usual size for this Linea style of jacket.  As usual the look was slimming and quite flattering. I can wear it as a stand alone top or with the zippler pulled down half way with one of my jersey tanks underneath.  I now will go back for an additional color of this jacket.  I did not have any problems with the zipper.  As usual Linea ladies the composition jacket was another winner from Louis Dell Olio!

@crazycockermom

I ordered the same size in the composition jacket as my animal tortoise jacket.  The fit was perfect!

Frequent Contributor

I'm very happy with my Composition Jacket also.  Perfect fit, sleeves not too long, zipper perfect.  I'm becoming addicted to Linea!

Respected Contributor

@culebra
Thank you!!! I had ordered the XXS but canceled it. Based on your comment, I'd probably prefer the XS. Thanks!!!
Respected Contributor

My jacket in blue/black arrived in my usual size, medium, and it fits perfectly. Love the fit and fabric & will wear this for client meetings & casually. Zipper is a little stubborn, but nothing that can't be fixed with Zipper Ease.

Trusted Contributor

It's a keeper for me!  I love cotton, so soft and comfy and the small amount of spandex gives it shape.  It fits well and I like the black/white combination.

Honored Contributor

Another love is that the printed label rather than a physical label is on this jacket.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

I ordered the composition jacket in the black/white and blue/black even though I try to avoid wearing black, I like collars on jackets and the sleeves looked too short.  I think I was feeling left out because there has been nothing that has appealed to me all spring and summer so far.  I wore the black/white jacket today with the rose Kate shirt under it (solved the no collar and too short sleeves) with the collar out and cuffs turned back with black Issac 24/7 pants, black ballet flats and black Eric Javitz bag.  I liked the look and love the fact it is cotton, not a tunic or a high/low hem.. Now I have to figure out how to wear the blue/black one. 

Respected Contributor

Just wear a white shirt and black bottom.....problem solved.

Respected Contributor

@DiAnne
Do you usually have an issue with the sleeves on Linea items being too short? I haven't ordered the jacket for that reason. I got the tortoise shell one and that is fine, but some other jackets of his just fit and I wouldn't want the sleeves any shorter.
Valued Contributor

I found the sleeves the same length as the tortoise jacket. Love this black and white composition jacket. Unfortunately I have to return the tobacco one. The zipper doen't work.