Frequent Contributor

My Composition jacket just arrived!!

I can't belive it, I ordered it on the 10th, it shipped on the 11th via UPS 2nd day air (which I did not upgrade my shipping) and it arrived today.  In fact, it's the last thing I ordered and it's the first thing to arrive.

I love it, I sized up from my usual Linea XL to a 1X as I want to wear a WK shell underneath. The fabric is substantial but isn't too heavy to wear all day this fall. The sleeve length is just a tad long which isn't a problem, I can roll up the sleeves, but I may not have to after I wash it.  The zipper didn't seem to be a problem as they sometime have been in the past but I didn't take any chances, I didn't unzip it all the way, I just ziped it down a ways and put it on over my head.

I don't know why they upgraded my shipping, belive me, I'm not complaining at all, the quicker I can get these terrific pieces, the happier I am. Plus, if I need to get another size I can before they sell out. I am very happy with my purchase and may get the black/white version. I hope you are all happy with yours as I am with mine.

Respected Contributor

Re: My Composition jacket just arrived!!

That's wondeful news, and so fast. I can't wait to get mine.

Honored Contributor

Mine just shipped and being on the West Coast it comes by covered wagon.  

Super Contributor

@DiAnne wrote:

Sometimes it sure seems that way.....  LOL   Cat Happy

Valued Contributor

Mine shipped Fed Ex should get to NC Tuesday. Ordered 2 but only 1 shipped so far.

Esteemed Contributor

My blue composition jacket is Out for Delivery.

Esteemed Contributor

My black/white shipped today and I already want the blue!

Honored Contributor

@DiAnne wrote:

I know what you mean.  Mine just shipped too.  Probably won't get it until next Wednesday--if then.

Respected Contributor

@shoptilidrop1989

Thanks for your review. Mine blue/black has shipped and should be delivered Monday.  I am looking forward to receiving as this is my favorite Linea silhouette.  I own four of the animal jacquard.

Honored Contributor

Received my composition jackets! Tried on the tobacco one-- fits me in a semi fitted way in my usual Medium for jackets. Zippers work well in all directions. Will try on the black/white one later.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼